Cartel Message In El Paso, Texas.

Pros and cons of Mexico becoming a US state (or three maybe) upon post "war" reconstruction?

haha, you have no idea of reality nor have you ever grew up on a Texas ranch have you???

let me tell you something, on average we so called "hillbillies" have been shooting since we got a red ryder bb gun at the age of 3, by age 5 we we're hunting squirrels and prairie dogs with a .22, then by age 7 we shot our first buck and as an adult we can shoot a target the size of a baseball from 500 yards out.

There are currently 2.6 MILLION hunting licenses in Texas. This means there is an army of 2.6 MILLION people in Texas who grew up around guns and can accurately shoot from 500+ yards out.

THAT'S THE MOST POWERFUL ARMY IN THE WORLD

and that's just Texas, imagine all other states.

that being said, gangsters and cartel don't stand a chance against "hillbillies" because the "hillbillies" will put lead through their head if they get within 700 yards of their property.

BrittBuck3.jpg

Mc-changes-raptor-hunter-2-300x274.jpg

BB411_HarrisB.jpg

hanna09_161222.jpg

user-texas-girl-920-0.jpg

hunters have a skill set that they have been practicing since childhood and they're extremely good at it.

I would put my wife or daughter in a shooting competition against any "gangster/cartel" and promise you my wife and daughter is more accurate from a much much further distance.

Well, your wife and daughter don't have the support of the federal government (dems) who arm the gangsters and don't secure the borders because they want the future votes.

haha, you have no idea of reality nor have you ever grew up on a Texas ranch have you???

let me tell you something, on average we so called "hillbillies" have been shooting since we got a red ryder bb gun at the age of 3, by age 5 we we're hunting squirrels and prairie dogs with a .22, then by age 7 we shot our first buck and as an adult we can shoot a target the size of a baseball from 500 yards out.

There are currently 2.6 MILLION hunting licenses in Texas. This means there is an army of 2.6 MILLION people in Texas who grew up around guns and can accurately shoot from 500+ yards out.

that being said, gangsters and cartel don't stand a chance against "hillbillies" because the "hillbillies" will put lead through their head if they get within 700 yards of their property.

No, it doesn't mean anything close to that.

I'd love to see how some of these Texas ranchers respond to a neighbor's family being abducted and tortured to death, while the house and crops/livestock are burned to the ground or slaughtered.

I feel bad for the poor bastard and his/her family that any of these cartels decide to make an example out of.

I'd love to see how some of these Texas ranchers respond to a neighbor's family being abducted and tortured to death, while the house and crops/livestock are burned to the ground or slaughtered.

I feel bad for the poor bastard and his/her family that any of these cartels decide to make an example out of.

You think one group has an innate monopoly on terror tactics?

So you expect the texas farmers to engage in terror tactics?

Really?

I expect any populace subject to terror tactics to respond in kind. You do not eliminate a threat to your life by being a passive lamb.

BrittBuck3.jpg

Mc-changes-raptor-hunter-2-300x274.jpg

BB411_HarrisB.jpg

hanna09_161222.jpg

user-texas-girl-920-0.jpg

hunters have a skill set that they have been practicing since childhood and they're extremely good at it.

I would put my wife or daughter in a shooting competition against any "gangster/cartel" and promise you my wife and daughter is more accurate from a much much further distance.

LOL all i see in those pics are a bunch of shitty hunting rifles. cartel soldiers have full auto weapons and grenades. these hill bills never been in a gun fight before and 99% of them would rather turn tail and run when they start getting shot at.

the cartels have been in a war thats over 20 years long. the us army has never been in a war that long before in its history.

I expect any populace subject to terror tactics to respond in kind. You do not eliminate a threat to your life by being a passive lamb.

Are you willing to cut the heads off hundreds of women and children and dump the bodies on the busiest interstate of your enemies?

When capturing possible "rats" or snitches, would you be willing to bound them in truck tires, doused with gasoline and light them afire?

Are you willing to have the wives and daughters of your enemies brutally raped, murdered, videotaped ?

Yeah, it's one thing to talk shit, and Say "fuck yeah, lock and load!!!" on a cyber forum...

it's completely different when you wake up one morning to get the paper and find 5 heads of your neighbors on your door step.

To address the original post...this is most likely a hoax.

And to the Texans here...I'm not saying you guys arent' willing to defend your homes and families with armed resistance...but you guys act as if the Cartels engage in conventional warfare and/or battle. They are anything but.

Last edited:
Are you willing to cut the heads off hundreds of women and children and dump the bodies on the busiest interstate of your enemies?

When capturing possible "rats" or snitches, would you be willing to bound them in truck tires, doused with gasoline and light them afire?

Are you willing to have the wives and daughters of your enemies brutally raped, murdered, videotaped ?

When B-52s are flying overhead what do you think the ground looks like? Depleted uranium from a cannon leave you any less dead? Look, I despise terror tactics, but in a fight for survival those who survive fight as they need to not as they wish.

When B-52s are flying overhead what do you think the ground looks like? Depleted uranium from a cannon leave you any less dead? Look, I despise terror tactics, but in a fight for survival those who survive fight as they need to not as they wish.

How are farmers getting B-52s and/or depleted Uranium?

How are farmers getting B-52s and/or depleted Uranium?

Farmers aren't. But the concept that one group is unwilling to destroy their enemies and is willing to be terrorized is odd. We have the means to eliminate most any threat. We just lack the will.

Farmers aren't. But the concept that one group is unwilling to destroy their enemies and is willing to be terrorized is odd. We have the means to eliminate most any threat. We just lack the will.

So you are saying that the best course of action would be a conventional war against the cartels? A war in which the US unleashes mass bombing campaigns and artillery attacks against one of our biggest trade partners?

LOL at fear-mongering and ovestimating cartels.

Most cartel hitmen are regular druggies and petty criminals who are given a gun a pound of coke and they think they are Tony fucking Montana, when citizens and the army stand up to them they run like bitches.

The really trained ones like ex-soldiers and ex-federales are too high in the org to be muscle.

I would take a Texan farmer who has hunted and has the home advantage over a cartel hit squad.

And im Mexican, i know, most of these guys are fucking pussies that use money and terror to push around people but run when they face resistance.

These are not your taliban militia or your iraqui insurgents, they are not ideologically driven and dont have military grade training.

So you are saying that the best course of action would be a conventional war against the cartels? A war in which the US unleashes mass bombing campaigns and artillery attacks against one of our biggest trade partners?

No. I'm saying that killing your enemy is not an idea that terrorists have a monopoly on. And that a B-52 that incinerates a town or a village results in death just like cartel terror tactics do. And that what a person is capable of doing if needed to do to preserve life is quite often different than what a person would like to do.

Most cartel hitmen are regular druggies and petty criminals who are given a gun a pound of coke and they think they are Tony fucking Montana, when citizens and the army stand up to them they run like bitches.

So the cartels have been able to dominate most of Mexico and then Central and South America, although all it takes to deter them is a little bit of gumption?

The really trained ones like ex-soldiers and ex-federales are too high in the org to be muscle.

So these multi-billionaire organizations, that have successfully bribed or employed high ranking government officials, judges, police officers, etc, have absolutely no hired muscle worth a damn?

I would take a Texan farmer who has hunted and has the home advantage over a cartel hit squad.

What home advantage?

And im Mexican, i know, most of these guys are fucking pussies that use money and terror to push around people but run when they face resistance.

What are you basing this off of? Other than your being Mexican, which really doesn't factor into anything.

If they are so easy to be rid of, why haven't they disappeared in the last 30 years instead of basically operating however they please, and expanding their drug market to Africa and Europe?

These are not your taliban militia or your iraqui insurgents, they are not ideologically driven and dont have military grade training.

They may not be ideologically driven, but they do have things like:

mexican-drug.jpg

WRT to military training, the Los Zetas were started with people from the military. So they have military training, and it's likely they have continued to train.

You also don't always need military grade training, they aren't trying to start a conventional war where they slap on uniforms and use squad level tactics.

They know how to terrorize effectively. They know how to kidnap and torture you. They know how to use social media to make sure that everyone sees what they have done.

No. I'm saying that killing your enemy is not an idea that terrorists have a monopoly on.

Okay, I don't think anyone disputes that. I just don't see why this is relevant.

And that a B-52 that incinerates a town or a village results in death just like cartel terror tactics do.

Okay, I don't dispute that either. I just don't see how this is relevant to anything in this discussion.

And that what a person is capable of doing if needed to do to preserve life is quite often different than what a person would like to do.

Okay, so we are back to the original point you responded to. Do you believe that, on an individual level, these farmers are going to engage in the same terror tactics that the cartels do? And that if they do engage in these tactics they will come out favorably compared to the cartels?

Back