Cartel Message In El Paso, Texas.

So don't call it a "flat desert" and allude to there being no mountains all in effort to support whatever point it was you were trying to make. For anyone who knows a thing or two about Texas it makes you seem like you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Especially when the city you're talking about, which I'm guessing you've never been to, actually has mountains.

And might I add, lol @ "everywhere has a mountain or a hill." Yet another statement that's not true. At least you're consistent.

Jesus christ. Just read the definition:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillbilly You see where it says Ozarks and Appalachia? It's a northern distinction. That's all. Yes, there are mountains, hills, and bears in TX - oh my. It's just a derogatory term for people, like the north saying pop and the south saying soda.

I don't get how you can 'lol' at their being a hill everywhere. It's slightly raised elevation of land that's too small to constitute a mountain. I'm pretty sure no state-wide region is devoid of any small landmass that is slightly elevated. It's too vague a term to not.

Last edited:
If they get into a shootout, the Cartels will come on top 9 out of 10 times.

the USA isn't known for respecting sovereignty.

Yes it is among members of the OECD and countries that have mutual interests.

You talk as if Mexico was an internationally isolated country with no ties with the USA.

and as you pointed out earlier, a cartels power isn't in a direct fight, it is the money it can use to bribe people. that would be significantly lessened against drone strikes, the favored tactic of the US military. an actual conflict with the USA would grind drug traffic to a screeching halt while they try to stay away from those things.

Drone strikes? really?

Ignorant people like you reaching places of power is why the drug trade is a freaking mess in the first place.

not that any of that will happen, because the current situation is pretty good for both the cartels and the US govt.

Again, the US drone striking Mexico is something that would have insane repercussions that no side is willing to take.

It would be like Germany bombing Poland because reasons.

Yes it is among members of the OECD and countries that have mutual interests.

You talk as if Mexico was an internationally isolated country with no ties with the USA.

Drone strikes? really?

Ignorant people like you reaching places of power is why the drug trade is a freaking mess in the first place.

Again, the US drone striking Mexico is something that would have insane repercussions that no side is willing to take.

Insane repercussions? like what? our biggest trade with them is drugs.

I definitely agree with this. I don't think a military solution is going to solve this anyway. The US military has had a large presence in Afghanistan for over 10 years and they continually set record poppy harvests.

If we were to go into Mexico the cartels would simply disappear into the population or move further back into Central and South America.

Legalization is the only way this thing is going to be solved.

If they get into a shootout, the Cartels will come on top 9 out of 10 times.

A gunfight? You do know why the US Army always wins open shootouts right?

M1A1-Firing-07.jpg

A gunfight? You do know why the US Army always wins open shootouts right?

M1A1-Firing-07.jpg

You do realize that you are the only one talking about the US military fighting these cartel members, right?

Everyone else is talking the cartels vs farmers, ranchers, and hunters.

I definitely agree with this. I don't think a military solution is going to solve this anyway. The US military has had a large presence in Afghanistan for over 10 years and they continually set record poppy harvests.

If we were to go into Mexico the cartels would simply disappear into the population or move further back into Central and South America.

Legalization is the only way this thing is going to be solved.

Id agree that a military solution would not actually fix the problem, only limit it. The relative ease in logistics of an intervention in mexico would make the US much more effective though. The languages, culture, and physical distance are a large part of why the USA has many problems in Afghanistan. That said, stomping out crime through military action would not work. It would make them not as able to operate in the open, or with nearly the volume.

The cartels are aware of how much it would dig into profits, so they wont get all crazy in the states. It doesnt have enough benefits compared to the costs.

We've spent billions of dollars because those cartels are not easy to be rid of. If all it took was a little bit of resistance from the Mexican people, or any other solution, it would have done.

No you have spent billions because there are billions of dollars at stake, you Americans love to fix things on paper and are too proud and stubborn to realize that you made a mistake.

You tried to criminalize prostitution and tried to criminalize alcohol, how did that worked for you? also there are tons of pot being grown in the USA and a lot iof meth labs, will you blame mexican corruption for those too?

You cant simply write a paper that says that a good or service is illegal, its really hard to criminalize victimless actions.

I'm not sure the number, and it doesn't matter, because as you said there are others to fill the empty slots. Which supports the idea that despite organized resistance the cartels stay around. They aren't going to be done away with by a little push back.

This is not starcraft, its not a either them or us disappear, they will still keep selling drugs, but when people stand up to them they stop using violence directly.

Attacking the source? Really? There are plenty of articles that state the same thing. The guys from Ft. Carson still got sentenced, etc, etc.

Russia Today is a source now?

Also you pointed out that its a common occurence, its not.

LOL. Just stop using yourself as a reference. You are not a recognized expert so it doesn't support your argument. On top of that I don't believe you are talking to people connected to the cartels.

People connected to the cartels are if its rare or as if it was a supersecure bond villian organization?

One of my friends used to be a mule before the drug war started, another works as computer security and sometimes works for organized crime. Its not that uncommon to know people associated to the trade.

I gave you a source, which you questioned. You can find ample sources for the same story, but here you go:

50,000 to kill one guy?

Doubt its such big of an issue when most of the muscle is needed this side of the border.

Sure, just like we've moved the army in every time the cartel has killed an American?

Mexico moves the army everytime there is a scandal

What is the difference between "No, it doesn't shoot bullets. It does buy guns and bullets, and the people who know how to use them" and what you said?

Weren't you the one who said:

Weren't you implying that they were just coked up, mindless pieces of shit?

They are coked up, mindless pieces of shit, but these cartels also buy impunity from the authorities.

The cartels pay up the people that can stand up to them.

Personally I think they are just poor people who want a chance to live rich like the cartel and are willing to take chances to get there. If they were ordered to go kill a rancher I'm sure they would do it. They have to do the same thing in Mexico.

If you are earning minimum wage in the US you are earning more than half the mexicans out there, so its harder and more expensive to sway americans than mexicans.

So you really think that every cartel member who has bribed a high ranking official has been found out and reported in the news. LOL.

The only remaining high cartel member that hasnt been caught is Mayo Zambada, all the others have been caught or killed.

You do realize that you are the only one talking about the US military fighting these cartel members, right?

Everyone else is talking the cartels vs farmers, ranchers, and hunters.

If 10 people in texas get executed by cartel memebers, it is what will happen. People are worked up about a sign, actual murders would make it full tilt.

Insane repercussions? like what? our biggest trade with them is drugs.

I guess its true what europeans say of you, you are a third world country with money.

http://www.ustr.gov/countries-regions/americas/mexico

Mexico is currently our 3rd largest goods trading partner with $507 billion in total (two ways) goods trade during 2013. Goods exports totaled $226 billion; Goods imports totaled $280 billion. The U.S. goods trade deficit with Mexico was $54 billion in 2013.

Trade in private services with Mexico (exports and imports) totaled an estimated $42 billion in 2012 (latest data available). Services exports were $27 billion; Services imports were $15 billion. The U.S. services trade surplus with Mexico was $12 billion in 2012.

Investment

U.S. foreign direct investment (FDI) in Mexico (stock) was $101.0 billion in 2012 (latest data available), a 11.3% increase from 2011.

U.S. FDI in Mexico is primarily concentrated in the manufacturing, nonbank holding companies, and finance/insurance sectors.

Mexican FDI in the United States (stock) was $14.9 billion in 2012 (latest data available), up 14.0% from 2011.

Mexican direct investment in the U.S. is led by the manufacturing, banking and wholesale trade sectors.

Sales of services in Mexico by majority U.S.-owned affiliates were $37.6 billion in 2011, (latest data available), while sales of services in the United States by majority Mexico-owned firms were $4.9 billion.

Id agree that a military solution would not actually fix the problem, only limit it. The relative ease in logistics of an intervention in mexico would make the US much more effective though. The languages, culture, and physical distance are a large part of why the USA has many problems in Afghanistan. That said, stomping out crime through military action would not work. It would make them not as able to operate in the open, or with nearly the volume.

The cartels are aware of how much it would dig into profits, so they wont get all crazy in the states. It doesnt have enough benefits compared to the costs.

No, the relative ease of logistical intervention wont make a dent compared to the political and economical repercussions of the US invading an OECD neighbor and throwing a 500 billion worth of trade and around 100 billion worth of investment down through a cliff.

Im pretty sure your corporate overlords will complain a bit.

Just think of how much better it could be without all those cartels mucking up the place.

Edit: 78% of all of their trade is with us. They will not break it off.

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/mx.html

First stop the drug trade inside the USA and then try to stop it outside the USA right?

I dont really like fucking ignorant idiots telling that they want to bomb my country because reasons, TY.

And it doesnt matters if most mexican trade is with the USA, once shit starts getting sour using economic repercussions is a common move among democracies, Mexico starts fucking up with certain corporation overlords, these corporation overlords then tell their puppet politicians to knock it off.

Back