Cartel Message In El Paso, Texas.

Most likely a hoax.

The US government would come down on any drug cartel that brings their shit over to the US with the wrath of a thousand suns. And the cartels are well aware of this.

I think this to some extent. It's probably some high school kids

No, the relative ease of logistical intervention wont make a dent compared to the political and economical repercussions of the US invading an OECD neighbor and throwing a 500 billion worth of trade and around 100 billion worth of investment down through a cliff.

Im pretty sure your corporate overlords will complain a bit.

600 billion a year? That is roughly what afghanistan cost us. People arent happy about it, but if some americans get killed by "terrorists" its on.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world...2a5dce-97ed-11e2-814b-063623d80a60_story.html

And our corprate overlords make money off of war, its why we get so many.

600 billion a year? That is roughly what afghanistan cost us. People arent happy about it, but if some americans get killed by "terrorists" its on.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world...2a5dce-97ed-11e2-814b-063623d80a60_story.html

And our corprate overlords make money off of war, its why we get so many.

Yeeeeeeeeehaw!!!

Maybe its a good thing after all that your country is run by corporate overlords, if people think like you maybe you are not ready for democracy.

Yeeeeeeeeehaw!!!

Maybe its a good thing after all that your country is run by corporate overlords, if people think like you maybe you are not ready for democracy.

Is any part of my post false? Has america not gotten into pointless expensive wars recently? I could be wrong.\

Edit: police action, not war. We dont declare war anymore.

Is any part of my post false? Has america not gotten into pointless expensive wars recently? I could be wrong.\

Edit: police action, not war. We dont declare war anymore.

You have never risked a profit, the safest way not to be invaded by america is doing business with america.

You are still friends with Saudi Arabia (terrorism, human rights violations) and Pakistan (helping Taliban, housing Bin Laden)

You have never risked a profit, the safest way not to be invaded by america is doing business with america.

You are still friends with Saudi Arabia (terrorism, human rights violations) and Pakistan (helping Taliban, housing Bin Laden)

Yeah. Saudi arabia doesnt have groups actively opposing the united states. They fund other groups outside the country to do it.

Pakistan on the other hand isnt "invaded" exactly. The CIA just kills people. For freedom. They DGAF about sovereignty, or even popularity.
http://costsofwar.org/article/pakistani-civilians

Lots of people find the cartels very intimidating, and rightly so. As long as they keep the really bad violence south of the border, the USA will never get involved, it is considered someone else's problem. If a couple ranchers got beheaded, it would be all over american media. We love a good fear story here.

This thread is cracking me up. That being said, it's a hoax if the cartels thought that they could establish that type of dominance on American soil they would have done so a long time ago. They know that they can run Mexico all day long but there's no way the US government would allow them to overrun an American town. If nothing else because it makes America look weak.

This thread escalated quickly. It was just a dummy hanging from a rope guys. No one will remember this 2 weeks from now. Relax.

Most likely a hoax.

The US government would come down on any drug cartel that brings their shit over to the US with the wrath of a thousand suns. And the cartels are well aware of this.

This right here^

hunters have a skill set that they have been practicing since childhood and they're extremely good at it.

I would put my wife or daughter in a shooting competition against any "gangster/cartel" and promise you my wife and daughter is more accurate from a much much further distance.

Shooting a Deer and shooting an armed Cartel member who is trying to kill you are two very, very different things. You put any of those little girls you posted into a fight with a Cartel member and they aren't going to stand a chance.

Most likely a hoax.

I will certainly watch a lot more American news if/when this happens.

This reminds me of how hilarious it is that Texans are always talking about seceding.

Back