Cartel Message In El Paso, Texas.

you think some hill bill can actually win in a gun fight vs cartel soldiers? :rolleyes:

Do you know how bad those thugs actually are at shooting? 99% of them have absolutely no training. Watch videos of gang gunfights. It's embarrassing how bad they are at killing each other.

you think some hill bill can actually win in a gun fight vs cartel soldiers? :rolleyes:

I know this sounds pretentious, but I cannot fucking stand when people misappropriate terms. I mean, it's literally in the fucking word: hillbilly. How many mountainous regions do you think Texas has? It's a flat desert, man.

Hillbilly is an often derogatory term used to define those that live in the regions of Appalachia and the Ozarks. It's like people on the internet just regurgitating hate speech they hear. I have seen 'neckbeard' posted ad nauseum here in regards to a full beard - it's both ludicrous and lazy. If the beard is on your face, guess what, it's just a beard. If you think the person is dirty, stupid or lazy, you can just call them a dirty person with a beard.

EDIT: if a mod is reading any of this, just go ahead and delete it all. I didn't mean to derail everything arguing topography. I just wanted to state defining an entire population with a derogatory term is pointless, especially when you can't even you use the right one.

Last edited:
Egocentrism and nationalism in this thread is disturbing, some people here are idiots...

Anyway in Mexico they got permission to own guns too. And from what i have seen, average mexican are far more hardcore than some american white boy. :wink:

But US government is far bigger mafia than some mexican cartel, so Mexicans got no chance.

I know this sounds pretentious, but I cannot fucking stand when people misappropriate terms. I mean, it's literally in the fucking word: hillbilly. How many mountainous regions do you think Texas has? It's a flat desert, man.

Hillbilly is an often derogatory term used to define those that live in the regions of Appalachia and the Ozarks. It's like people on the internet just regurgitating hate speech they hear. I have seen 'neckbeard' posted ad nauseum here in regards to a full beard - it's both ludicrous and lazy. If the beard is on your face, guess what, it's just a beard. If you think the person is dirty, stupid or lazy, you can just call them a dirty person with a beard.

It apparently has some, because there is a wiki article that lists 30+ mountain tops, and there are 25 counties that make up Texas Hill Country.

Yeah! You tell 'em, Torrid!

That will teach him to call someone a hillbilly when they don't live in hills!

Yeah! You tell 'em, Torrid!

That will teach him to call someone a hillbilly when they don't live in hills!

I sense sarcasm, but I don't understand why. It's would be like me calling the cartel members hipsters in a derogatory sense. It wouldn't make sense. If you want to lump an entire population together with a derogatory phrasing, at least use the right one and say redneck.

It apparently has some, because there is a wiki article that lists 30+ mountain tops, and there are 25 counties that make up Texas Hill Country.

Okay, it's the second largest state besides for Alaska, it's going to have hills - that is sort of obvious. It's split into 4 major regions, one of which being mountains and basins. It's not like there's a huge population there at all. Referring to a Texan farmer as a hillbilly is a misnomer. The term is used for North-Eastern populace adjacent to the Appalachian mountains.

I sense sarcasm, but I don't understand why. It's would be like me calling the cartel members hipsters in a derogatory sense. It wouldn't make sense. If you want to lump an entire population together with a derogatory phrasing, at least use the right one and say redneck.

You don't understand why someone would mock you for your post? lol

Do you know how bad those thugs actually are at shooting? 99% of them have absolutely no training. Watch videos of gang gunfights. It's embarrassing how bad they are at killing each other.

you are right for some american gangs, but for mexican cartels you're wrong. founding members of the los zetas cartel were former mexican special forces soldiers. many current los zetas cartel soldiers have better training and experience than american soldiers due to the fact that they've been in constant warfare for over 20 years now.

You don't understand why someone would mock you for your post? lol

Shouldn't you be in P&M regurgitating some catch phrase?

So I told someone they were wrong, when they're factually wrong. Why you're in here playing white-knight to some guy that wants to refer to Texans as a bunch of hillbillies, I don't know, but please, enlighten me.

Please, inform this hill-less hillbilly then. I guess you can just refer to me as billy from now on.

I'm not making jokes because you're wrong, everything you said was right. You're attacking me right now because you don't understand why I responded so you automatically think I am against you.

I made the joke because I don't understand why the fuck you would care at all about it. It was meant to make you laugh and realize how pointless it is for you to explain such a thing, as if he was suddenly going to learn after all these years.

Anyways, stop taking yourself so seriously. But it is nice to know how you feel about me.

We'll it has the Franklin Mountains...in EL PASO...for one. lol. Venture out of Southern Oklahoma every once in a while and you might realize that Texas is a state with much more diversity to its geography than just "flat desert."

Egocentrism and nationalism in this thread is disturbing, some people here are idiots...

Anyway in Mexico they got permission to own guns too. And from what i have seen, average mexican are far more hardcore than some american white boy. :wink:

But US government is far bigger mafia than some mexican cartel, so Mexicans got no chance.

They did NOT have "permission" to own firearms in Mexico until a few weeks ago, when the government lifted the ban on firearms and legalized militias to help fight against the cartels.

Keep your ass in Europe if you're too much of a pussy to fight criminals. Texas will handle this, without the federal government.

Okay, it's the second largest state besides for Alaska, it's going to have hills - that is sort of obvious. It's split into 4 major regions, one of which being mountains and basins. It's not like there's a huge population there at all. Referring to a Texan farmer as a hillbilly is a misnomer. The term is used for North-Eastern populace adjacent to the Appalachian mountains.

It implies dumb country person. Nobody gives a shit about the exact meaning. Like in Ireland we call country folk "boggers" because back in the day there were a lot of bog farmers in the country. We don't literally think everyone we say it to works on a bog farm. Likewise, we say "muck savage" implying that hicks are people who roll around in mud. When people say hilly billy they don't mean someone who literally lives in a hill. Got it?

Damn, USA could be fighting a war on their own border. Almost seems unthinkable. The USA won't be able to pack up and go home with this one.

Have you seen the Mexican militia? They're not exactly push overs. The cartels have been holding off the Mexican army, the "police", and militias. Some hicks in Texas aren't going to make much odds to them and like it or not Americans have been pretty placated for a while now.

So what your saying is we'd loose to the fucking Mexican militia?

haha, you have no idea of reality nor have you ever grew up on a Texas ranch have you???

let me tell you something, on average we so called "hillbillies" have been shooting since we got a red ryder bb gun at the age of 3, by age 5 we we're hunting squirrels and prairie dogs with a .22, then by age 7 we shot our first buck and as an adult we can shoot a target the size of a baseball from 500 yards out.

There are currently 2.6 MILLION hunting licenses in Texas. This means there is an army of 2.6 MILLION people in Texas who grew up around guns and can accurately shoot from 500+ yards out.

THAT'S THE MOST POWERFUL ARMY IN THE WORLD

and that's just Texas, imagine all other states.

that being said, gangsters and cartel don't stand a chance against "hillbillies" because the "hillbillies" will put lead through their head if they get within 700 yards of their property.

BrittBuck3.jpg

Mc-changes-raptor-hunter-2-300x274.jpg

BB411_HarrisB.jpg

hanna09_161222.jpg

user-texas-girl-920-0.jpg

hunters have a skill set that they have been practicing since childhood and they're extremely good at it.

I would put my wife or daughter in a shooting competition against any "gangster/cartel" and promise you my wife and daughter is more accurate from a much much further distance.

I'm not making jokes because you're wrong, everything you said was right. You're attacking me right now because you don't understand why I responded so you automatically think I am against you.

I made the joke because I don't understand why the fuck you would care at all about it. It was meant to make you laugh and realize how pointless it is for you to explain such a thing, as if he was suddenly going to learn after all these years.

Anyways, stop taking yourself so seriously. But it is nice to know how you feel about me.

Yeah, okay, I was taking it too seriously. My bad, I can admit that. I'm just confused why you felt the need to white-knight some other guy I was pointing out was misinformed.

It's not like I think I'm going to change someone's mindset with an internet post, but you can always hope. Defining a group of people with an umbrella term is just deplorable to me. If a man is black and the first thing that comes to your mind
is just categorizing him as ******, thug, hood, or anything of the like you're missing out on life. People are more than that - you know that, I know that, but sometimes it gets lost in generalizations and people don't even realize they're doing it. Same goes for every ethnicity and the derogatory terms that surround them.

Most people who try to fit into society usually refrain from uttering those slurs though, but it seems to flow freely when dealing with a Caucasian base. Redneck, hillbilly, or just saying 'South lol' is just so inherently stupid. I'm not even from Texas, but people think I get rustled because they're insulting my home state or something. I'm from Michigan. I just find it disturbing that people want to lump an entire populace into a single demeaning term.

We'll it has the Franklin Mountains...in EL PASO...for one. lol. Venture out of Southern Oklahoma every once in a while and you might realize that Texas is a state with much more diversity to its geography than just "flat desert."

Jesus... it's not literally all desert, fucking thank you. There's no major mountain range that runs through it, that's the point. Everywhere has at least a mountain or hill in it, that's not groundbreaking. Still, when you have four major regions and three consist of 'desert and plains' it's kind of obvious.

Meh, a little breakdown in order and probably people would start looting stores in texas. Then the texans would start shooting looters. And then the drug cartels would shoot the hunters. It would be a vicious circle until the state becomes one big giant cocaine taco stand.

Back