Carl Froch is a flat earther...

I just done refuted your elementary physics. Now the only argument you have left is whether to believe Nasa or not. Lol. I thought you could do a better job trying to convince me.
You didn't refute any of it, you just completely ignored all my arguments. Deal with them individually or we know you are full of shit.

You didn't refute any of it, you just completely ignored all my arguments. Deal with them individually or we know you are full of shit.

Copernicus was the first NASA biblical assassin!

You talked about how gravity is strong since the earth is a globe. You said gravity wouldnt be as strong on a flat earth.

I told you that scientists don't even know what causes gravity and don't understand it.

So there goes that one. Next?

You talked about how gravity is strong since the earth is a globe. You said gravity wouldnt be as strong on a flat earth.

I told you that scientists don't even know what causes gravity and don't understand it.

So there goes that one. Next?
No Scientists understand that gravity is a direct factor of mass and we know how it behaves. Isaac Newton famously 'discovered' gravity when an apple fell from a tree. He understood that gravity is the reason that the moon continues to orbit the earth. So we know that objects with higher masses like the sun exert higher forces of gravity than smaller objects like the earth. We haven't discovered yet the particle/wave that is responsible that is true but we have many many real-world experiences of gravity. It's just a matter of time until we discover the particle responsible for gravity.

No Scientists understand that gravity is a direct factor of mass and we know how it behaves. Isaac Newton famously 'discovered' gravity when an apple fell from a tree. He understood that gravity is the reason that the moon continues to orbit the earth. So we know that objects with higher masses like the sun exert higher forces of gravity than smaller objects like the earth. We haven't discovered yet the particle/wave that is responsible that is true but we have many many real-world experiences of gravity. It's just a matter of time until we discover the particle responsible for gravity.

Noone "discovered" gravity. It was always there. He simply called it a word.

Gravity doesn't prove that the earth is a sphere hurtling through space at 540,000 mph.

Noone "discovered" gravity. It was always there. He simply called it a word.

Gravity doesn't prove that the earth is a sphere hurtling through space at 540,000 mph.
There is no point discussing anything with you as you start off debating one point, I shut it down with physics, you don't have any counter for my points and so you move onto another stupid argument.

There is no point discussing anything with you as you start off debating one point, I shut it down with physics, you don't have any counter for my points and so you move onto another stupid argument.

You didn't shut anything down.

You made the bold claim that gravity is stronger because the earth is round and not flat. Where did you come up with that shit.

You said Isaac witnesses an apple fall to the ground....names the phenomenon gravity....then concludes that the moon is being pulled by gravity into its orbit. How did Isaac manage to figure out gravity could affect the moon? How does one try to prove that? Especially at that time
It's fucking nonsense.

The earth is shaped like pizza....the north pole is the bullseye on the pizza. It doesnt move. There's nothing that says otherwise.

i think this needs moving to another forum...do we have one called "crazy bastards"?

i think this needs moving to another forum...do we have one called "crazy bastards"?
LOL I'm done arguing with this clown. I think the point has been proved enough.

LOL I'm done arguing with this clown. I think the point has been proved enough.

I love their passion though, i'm guessing they dont have a lot other things going on in their lives to be able to put that much energy into something that 99% of the world believes in

More people believe in the Loch Ness Monster

I love their passion though, i'm guessing they dont have a lot other things going on in their lives to be able to put that much energy into something that 99% of the world believes in

More people believe in the Loch Ness Monster
LOL

Wait are you saying the Loch Ness Monster doesn't exist??! Where's the block button...

Wait are you saying the Loch Ness Monster doesn't exist??! Where's the block button...

We all love some wierd shit don't we...(i have been the Loch Ness about 5 times...little fucker is still hiding from me)

We all love some wierd shit don't we...(i have been the Loch Ness about 5 times...little fucker is still hiding from me)
LOL

Last I heard the Loch Ness Monster is actually just a big eel. Sounds more feasible then it being a Plesiosaur.

LOL

Last I heard the Loch Ness Monster is actually just a big eel. Sounds more feasible then it being a Plesiosaur.

Could be a fucking guy swimming, and probably is....we all need to spend about 5 minutes every year thinking about stuff like this.....unless you are a flat earther...then it becomes an obsession

LOL

Honestly that's pretty wild too though because imagine how fucking big that eel is

Could be a fucking guy swimming, and probably is....we all need to spend about 5 minutes every year thinking about stuff like this.....unless you are a flat earther...then it becomes an obsession

The wealthy people who plan on sending commercial flights to space could put this argument to rest. They have only been saying they are ready to do commercial flights to space for 20 years. Maybe in another 20 years it will happen.

Also, a real pic of earth from space would be a big help. I think that would satisfy many of the flat earthers. Without a real pic, i guess we are just taking someones word for it. Sadly, that's good enough for most of the morons in this world.

Globe earths are angry creatures that foam at the mouth and hurl insults. While flat earthers are thoughtful and seek answers to questions that they have. Its should be very clear who the intelligent crowd really is.

The wealthy people who plan on sending commercial flights to space could put this argument to rest. They have only been saying they are ready to do commercial flights to space for 20 years. Maybe in another 20 years it will happen.

Also, a real pic of earth from space would be a big help. I think that would satisfy many of the flat earthers. Without a real pic, i guess we are just taking someones word for it. Sadly, that's good enough for most of the morons in this world.

Globe earths are angry creatures that foam at the mouth and hurl insults. While flat earthers are thoughtful and seek answers to questions that they have. Its should be very clear who the intelligent crowd really is.

Not sure why you have aimed this at me, i really dont care either way, i have other things to do

Oh, did you know i think the Loch Ness Monster is real, and i dont think a human has ever stepped on the moon?

Work that one out, i dont spend much time worrying about it all though, or arguing about it.

Not sure why you have aimed this at me, i really dont care either way, i have other things to do

Oh, did you know i think the Loch Ness Monster is real, and i dont think a human has ever stepped on the moon?

Work that one out, i dont spend much time worrying about it all though, or arguing about it.

Right. That's why you keep coming back in here.

Back