Carl Froch is a flat earther...

Thick skull, damaged content.

Another example of why it's not a good idea to put your sporting heros on a pedestal!

Does he mention he discovered this while fighting in front of 90,000 people at Wembley?

it boggles my mind anyone can be this stupid. this isn't even ignorance, just pure idiocy.

it boggles my mind anyone can be this stupid. this isn't even ignorance, just pure idiocy.

there is a saying attributed to Albert Einstein:
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.

There is no help for flat earthers, especially this day and age. They are thick as fck and need help, or just maybe a better education. I’m interested to know where he thinks the edge of the world is?

Dude must have been punched in the dome a few times too many.

Carl, go up a really big mountain (there are nice ones in Switzerland) look out and you can see.....with your own eyes....that the earth curves.

Steve USS Cunningham is one also.... despite you know.. circling the globe, while in the navy.

Smh

I have an idea who should be next on Joe Rogan's podcast..

Ryan Garcia thinks the Earth is flat along with this Logan Paul Guy;

I have an idea who should be next on Joe Rogan's podcast..
is your idea the debate between Degrasse Tyson and Eric Dubay that Joe announced and scheduled and then backed out on? sorry....that Neil backed out on, I'd be all for that
Carl, go up a really big mountain (there are nice ones in Switzerland) look out and you can see.....with your own eyes....that the earth curves.
lol do you believe this? that you see curvature when you go up a mountain....or in an airplane? please explain where you have ever seen curvature of the plane(t) with "your own" eyes

3-studentsfilm.jpg

Students film breathtaking curvature of Earth using high-altitude weather balloon

Back