Carl Froch is a flat earther...

You are ignorant. You don't feel speed, you feel change in momentum or acceleration/deceleration to give it another term. The earth is rotating at 1000mph but we don't feel it because there is no change in speed. If the earth suddenly crashed into something and deccelerated we would most definitely feel it. If you are in a plane do you know you are travelling at 500mph? Not if you are cruising at that speed. You would notice the acceleration during take-off and the deceleration during landing. Now leave the boxing forum you thick troll.

Why do you think that Nasa cannot provide real pictures of the earth from outer space?

Calling people morons is weak. Especially when you have nothing to add.

You want basic physics? Does it feel like the earth is rotating at 1000mph? Does it feel like the earth is hurtling through space at 540,000 mph? The clear answer is.....of course not.

Just because someone tells you something doesn't mean it's true. You have to have them prove it. If fake pictures of the earth and zero g skits does it for you i would say you are pretty gullible.

Those of us that realize what man is capable on small and big levels have some more questions. You shouldn't be proud of being so easily deceived and manipulated.

Neil degrasse tyson was on Rogans podcast and said he thinks the earth is pear shaped lol.

Ah you're one of those "those of us" guys. Gotcha, this is pointless!

Why do you think that Nasa cannot provide real pictures of the earth from outer space?
Because NASA is fraud. You are right about everything. You've convinced me with your amazing grasp of physics.

So if you think that same momentum in a plane describes how the earth is rotating 1000mph and its just momentum that makes us think its flat...what happens when a plane is flying 500mph the opposite direction the earth is spinning? Should be moving at 1,500 mph right? But thats not the case. Can you or anyone attempt to explain why not?
Read a few of your posts here. You are possibly the dumbest fuck I've ever come across on this site. Well done. And keep up the good work, the laughs are making me feel younger.

Read a few of your posts here. You are possibly the dumbest fuck I've ever come across on this site. Well done. And keep up the good work, the laughs are making me feel younger.

You are welcome you old crusty pile of shit.

That's what i thought clown.
Troll has run out of stupid opinions/pseudo physics and has lost all his arguments so now resorts to name-calling. Run along little troll.

You are welcome you old crusty pile of shit.
Ouch, I guess I hit a nerve.

BTW, if God is such a good guy, why did he make you so stupid? Or was that the devil? Or the Illuminati, perhaps? Did they make you eat toothpaste when you were little? Is the moon flat too? Can it fall down and land on us and break houses and things? And is it true what they say about the reptilians? And do you have any magic powers?

Troll has run out of stupid opinions/pseudo physics and has lost all his arguments so now resorts to name-calling. Run along little troll.

Your attempt at discrediting my example of a plane flying at 500mph the opposite diection the earth is rotating at was some of dumbest shit i have made the mistake of reading.

Simple minded people are always so sure of themselves.

I'm not saying the earth is flat or round. I just have questions that apparently can't be answered. At this point....it would be hard to convince me that the earth is a spinning globe hurtling through space at 540,000 mph and that the sun is 93,000,000 miles away. The proof just isn't there. As you are aware...im not the only person that feels this way.

Ouch, I guess I hit a nerve.

BTW, if God is such a good guy, why did he make you so stupid? Or was that the devil? Or the Illuminati, perhaps? Did they make you eat toothpaste when you were little? Is the moon flat too? Can it fall down and land on us and break houses and things? And is it true what they say about the reptilians? And do you have any magic powers?

You think you have it all figured out. You're nothing more than a braindead old man.

Your attempt at discrediting my example of a plane flying at 500mph the opposite diection the earth is rotating at was some of dumbest shit i have made the mistake of reading.

Simple minded people are always so sure of themselves.

I'm not saying the earth is flat or round. I just have questions that apparently can't be answered. At this point....it would be hard to convince me that the earth is a spinning globe hurtling through space at 540,000 mph and that the sun is 93,000,000 miles away. The proof just isn't there. As you are aware...im not the only person that feels this way.
You are basically too stupid to grasp what is A-level physics, what school children learn. Good admission. I notice that you don't actually present any arguments against any of the points of my argument, which I thought was because you know they are right but now I think it's just because you couldn't understand them. And what are your academic qualifications by the way?

You are basically too stupid to grasp what is A-level physics, what school children learn. Good admission. I notice that you don't actually present any arguments against any of the points of my argument, which I thought was because you know they are right but now I think it's just because you couldn't understand them. And what are your academic qualifications by the way?

We should do this in reverse. Convince me that the earth is a spinning globe hurtling through space. Show me what proof there is.

Arguing that Mother Earth is flat or round is stupid, imo. Who cares about her breast size?

We should do this in reverse. Convince me that the earth is a spinning globe hurtling through space. Show me what proof there is.
Well there's gravity for a start. It wouldn't be nearly so strong if the earth was flat. And there are countless pictures from space showing the curvature of the earth. And the fact that all astrophysics ties in with one another and all the equations make sense. If you believe the moon landing pictures are fake then I'm never going to convince you otherwise. You and your kids can die dumb and ignorant, it's no skin off my nose.

Well there's gravity for a start. It wouldn't be nearly so strong if the earth was flat. And there are countless pictures from space showing the curvature of the earth. And the fact that all astrophysics ties in with one another and all the equations make sense. If you believe the moon landing pictures are fake then I'm never going to convince you otherwise. You and your kids can die dumb and ignorant, it's no skin off my nose.

Scientists don't even know what causes gravity or fully understand it.

The pictures of earth are fake

Now you are left with equations and calculations. Those can be easily be created/fabricated to try to explain a 24 hour night and day cycle and supposed distances.

So you have not much to stand on. I don't believe you.

Scientists don't even know what causes gravity or fully understand it.

The pictures of earth are fake

Now you are left with equations and calculations. Those can be easily be created/fabricated to try to explain a 24 hour night and day cycle and supposed distances.

So you have not much to stand on. I don't believe you.
So NASA is just a fake organisation that just pumps out propaganda of how man has gone to the moon. All pictures of the earth from space are fake. LOL You sad fucker.

I love how you can't refute any of my elementary physics with your tin foil hat wearing conspiracy-minded thinking. That's the most telling. You don't deal in science or facts just mindless pseudo physics waffle that fools low-level intelligence people like your self, but anyone with half a brain can see straight through it.

No scientists don't fully understand gravity but they will. And then how will your tiny mind cope when they do figure it out? I don't get what you get out of denying that science exists? Truly tell me how you are more enlightened living your pagan existence.

So NASA is just a fake organisation that just pumps out propaganda of how man has gone to the moon. All pictures of the earth from space are fake. LOL You sad fucker.

I love how you can't refute any of my elementary physics with your tin foil hat wearing conspiracy-minded thinking. That's the most telling. You don't deal in science or facts just mindless pseudo physics waffle that fools low-level intelligence people like your self, but anyone with half a brain can see straight through it.

I just done refuted your elementary physics. Now the only argument you have left is whether to believe Nasa or not. Lol. I thought you could do a better job trying to convince me.

Back