Carl Froch is a flat earther...

you might be on to something here.

the only issue i have with this explanation is that the world is, in fact, telling them that the earth is round. every reputable scientist agrees, and they all have agreed for hundreds of years. to decide that all these people don't "have the correct answer", one would expect you to have some actual basis for it.

if you're going to disregard the entire scientific community of the fucking planet, you better have used a boat to sail all the way to the edge of the world. being convinced by a youtube video is ridiculous, no matter how we look at it. you don't need to understand the physics to know that the opinion of literally every great mind on the planet heavily outweighs that of a random guy who uploaded something to youtube. there is no rational way to come to that conclusion, at all.

people who believe this shit are a disgrace to humanity.
Yeah this is pretty much what I said. If the Spherical Earth model is a hoax then 'persons' who wanted you to believe that would have to be paying all the brightest scientists off to keep the charade going. And for what purpose?? Why would someone spend billions convincing us the earth isn't flat?? Occam's razor springs to mind.

3-studentsfilm.jpg

Students film breathtaking curvature of Earth using high-altitude weather balloon

That's pretty.....Pretty fake............hahaghahehaheeehaaa

Holy shit

Our atmosphere is also moving like our Earth and is also moving with us and we are moving in the universe quit fast chasing our sun

The helical model - our solar system is a vortex

People think they are cleaver lol

The atmosphere rotates along with the Earth due to the friction. Friction makes molecules that are in contact with the ground to move. The friction between the air molecules (air viscosity) causes the upper molecules to move.Nov 22, 2010
Why does the atmosphere rotate along with the earth?
What's next ? The Moon is made of cheese LOL

you might be on to something here.

the only issue i have with this explanation is that the world is, in fact, telling them that the earth is round. every reputable scientist agrees, and they all have agreed for hundreds of years. to decide that all these people don't "have the correct answer", one would expect you to have some actual basis for it.

if you're going to disregard the entire scientific community of the fucking planet, you better have used a boat to sail all the way to the edge of the world. being convinced by a youtube video is ridiculous, no matter how we look at it. you don't need to understand the physics to know that the opinion of literally every great mind on the planet heavily outweighs that of a random guy who uploaded something to youtube. there is no rational way to come to that conclusion, at all.

people who believe this shit are a disgrace to humanity.

I understand what you’re saying, but it’s actually pretty understandable, given the shift in cultural values we’ve seen spread across the globe.

More and more people are taught to question authority and rely on their own personal interpretation of reality to determine what is true or not.

It’s not surprising that this cultural realignment would yield a, “lol fuck you, science guy,” kind of reaction to seemingly basic ideas like the earth being round.

So when your hovering in your chopper your moving also and moving through our universe pretty crazy isn't it.

i'd like to know if these people believe that other planets and stars in the universe are round, or also flat and just turned towards us to look round?

why?
They believe the earth is unique and everything else in the heavens revolves around it. Planets are just foreign objects in the sky like asteroids or the moon.
flat,800x800,070,f.u1.jpg

Yeah this is pretty much what I said. If the Spherical Earth model is a hoax then 'persons' who wanted you to believe that would have to be paying all the brightest scientists off to keep the charade going. And for what purpose?? Why would someone spend billions convincing us the earth isn't flat?? Occam's razor springs to mind.

Anyone ever heard of an actual scientist that is a flat earther?

I understand what you’re saying, but it’s actually pretty understandable, given the shift in cultural values we’ve seen spread across the globe.

More and more people are taught to question authority and rely on their own personal interpretation of reality to determine what is true or not.

It’s not surprising that this cultural realignment would yield a, “lol fuck you, science guy,” kind of reaction to seemingly basic ideas like the earth being round.

good point, but saying the value spread is to question authority is being overly generous. the civil rights movement questioned authority. hong kong is questioning authority. this is taking pride in willful ignorance, i doubt these retards have a tendency to reject authority in general. what they're rejecting is reality, even parts that are easily verifiable.

anti-intellectualism is a fucking plague.

I had a chat to a flat earther last night, and it really opened my eyes to how fckin stupid these muppets are, and this person in particular.

I was having a smoke so pretty much laughed at him the whole conversation, but the interesting points he made were;
All the other planets are round except ours?
Gravity is not a real thing, it’s made up?
And my favourite, there is an ice wall, ala fckin GoT, surrounding the earth, keeping the water in - lol

Anyone ever heard of an actual scientist that is a flat earther?

I've never seen one, but a flat earth enthusiast would know better than me. But I think it says a lot that no flat earth scientists have been quoted even once in this thread.

This is a question I have too. The reason I found is that, "they", want to hide the fact that God is real. It's like God is above the Earth, looking down on us, just like in the cartoons.

I don't understand why that would be something to hide. Wouldn't that be a good thing, considering all the problems in the world?

Edit: That was very aptly my 666th post.

I've never seen one, but a flat earth enthusiast would know better than me. But I think it says a lot that no flat earth scientists have been quoted even once in this thread.

they have Tila Tequila- does that suffice?

yeah it’s still hard to believe

I mean 20 years ago, I believe even most people who voted for him, would have laughed about the thought of him as president. Today its already normal.
The movie "Idiocracy" is not funny any more, who would have thought that so much of it gets real not in 500 years like in the movie but in like 25.

I am not saying this to point at Americans and laugh how stupid they are, like most people seem to do.
I lived in the States for 1 year, one of the best years of my life. Its everywhere.

I mean 20 years ago, I believe even most people who voted for him, would have laughed about the thought of him as president. Today its already normal.
The movie "Idiocracy" is not funny any more, who would have thought that so much of it gets real not in 500 years like in the movie but in like 25.

I am not saying this to point at Americans and laugh how stupid they are, like most people seem to do.
I lived in the States for 1 year, one of the best years of my life. Its everywhere.

They are only stupid if they vote him in again. The guy is an embarrassment and a clown. What makes America great is their influence across the world which they are losing fast. They are handing it all over to China and Russia. Much of it is possibly irreparable Already. Even I didn’t think he could cause so much damage in such a short space of time.

They are only stupid if they vote him in again. The guy is an embarrassment and a clown. What makes America great is their influence across the world which they are losing fast. They are handing it all over to China and Russia. Much of it is possibly irreparable Already. Even I didn’t think he could cause so much damage in such a short space of time.
Lets hope they impeach the fucker. He's like an organised crime boss, he has no morals and thinks he can do whatever he wants with no consequences.

Back