Capoeira

Originally posted by Mirada
Whoops, never mind.

If Cap is so good why have we never seen in it MMA?

The techniques must be too deadly, or perhaps you guys have a special credo that you all have to follow which forbids competition.

I understand...
you got that right, once we enter, we will rule supreme!

Originally posted by Capoeira

no...your missing something...some already have entered and they all got KTFO or they try to crawl out of the ring..

capoeria is a great way to have fun, stay in shape, and meet friends...thats about the extent of it :D

Originally posted by TJS
no...your missing something...some already have entered and they all got KTFO or they try to crawl out of the ring..

capoeria is a great way to have fun, stay in shape, and meet friends...thats about the extent of it :D
if thats what you think, be it.

too much talk and too little walk. arrange the mt vs cap fight now!

the link was posted twice: have you not seen or heard what happened in hulk vs mark kerr? and do u even knwo the relevence it has to this topic?

Originally posted by super you
too much talk and too little walk. arrange the mt vs cap fight now!

Capoeira has tapped out. Tucked tail. Run for cover.

Masterless (who doesn't live far from him) has offered to meet him to pit his MT vs Cap's cap. Myself and other people in this thread have offered to cover the gas. The only thing keeping this from happening is Cap himself. Sorry, Cap, but your credibility is shot. That's just the way it is.

Originally posted by BlackBeltNow
the link was posted twice: have you not seen or heard what happened in hulk vs mark kerr? and do u even knwo the relevence it has to this topic?

lol @ Mestre Hulk being DQ'd for crawling out of the ring :D

Originally posted by Iron Angel
Capoeira has tapped out. Tucked tail. Run for cover.

Masterless (who doesn't live far from him) has offered to meet him to pit his MT vs Cap's cap. Myself and other people in this thread have offered to cover the gas. The only thing keeping this from happening is Cap himself. Sorry, Cap, but your credibility is shot. That's just the way it is.
excuse, i am ready for the fight. you guys didnt mention more of the fight so i assumed we all lost interest. i'm still down, we can meet at the 22nd and mission, Abada Capoeira. I'm down and i dont run from anyone

If this thread doesn't pull out of this nose dive in the next few posts, it's going in the archives.

Discussing the technique is cool but when you start going back and forth with flaming and challenging each other to fights, it no longer has anything to do with standup technique and it isn't productive.

excuse, i am ready for the fight. you guys didnt mention more of the fight so i assumed we all lost interest. i'm still down, we can meet at the 22nd and mission, Abada Capoeira. I'm down and i dont run from anyone

This is nothing personal, even though you have made it so.

This is about Capoeira, the style. And your post that Cap is better than Muay Thai, when in fact there is no evidence that Cap fighters have ever beaten MT. In fact the opposite is true. Even u(Capoeira), said that if u were to fight me, u wouldnt use Cap alone.

the point has been made.

Capoeira is not effective on its own.

Theres no way Im going to your school to drop a challenge, when I have nothing to prove.

If u would still like to "prove what u preach," as u said before, let me know a neutral place near Fresno(half way from me to u) or just admit that Capoeira has its place, its just not in MMA.

Originally posted by masterless
This is nothing personal, even though you have made it so.

This is about Capoeira, the style. And your post that Cap is better than Muay Thai, when in fact there is no evidence that Cap fighters have ever beaten MT. In fact the opposite is true. Even u(Capoeira), said that if u were to fight me, u wouldnt use Cap alone.

the point has been made.

Capoeira is not effective on its own.

Theres no way Im going to your school to drop a challenge, when I have nothing to prove.

If u would still like to "prove what u preach," as u said before, let me know a neutral place near Fresno(half way from me to u) or just admit that Capoeira has its place, its just not in MMA.
sure, i'll meet you in fresno. i talked about capoeira and you started to talk down to it. that is a verbal abuse against me. If you want to take it to the next level, i will be more than happy to prove it to you. we originally agreed to have it in san francisco, obviously, you dont want to anymore :rolleyes:

Back