Can't order Ppv anyone else having same issue?

Certainly would have probably done 3x what it will do. A lot of people don't even have internet, people could already buy it both online and on tv before. I'm not sure how having less options is going to be a good thing.

Holloway/Ortega only did 240k. This was never going to be a high PPV, and from some reports the UFC's deal is set to give them guaranteed revenue for the first 500k so they don't care and won't be making cards as such. Their goal is to be on ESPN and the constant general coverage that entails, rather than single nights of high coverage.

But I do fully agree that limiting options isn't a good thing. That's the opposite of capitalism.

I have + but the ESPN app through PS4 says I can't order it through this device. The ESPN+ app on my phone keeps buffering at a paywall and the ESPN+ website on my PC is saying something went wrong.

This is completely fucking retarded.
Order on your phone/tablet and use the internet and link your account. Then get on your PS4 and go straight to the app.

Things can go seriously wrong so easily.

Joe Ban's male model friends trying to figure out how the fuck to watch this PPV

giphy.gif

Literally can't buy the fucking PPV. What a great fucking business model. Definitely a company worth 4 billion guys.

Unreal. They make everyone pay for ESPN+ to even buy the PPV and then it's impossible to buy. This is beyond pathetic

Just get ESPN and ESPN+ and a firestick and pay the subscription and buy the ppv bro. All in one place.

It's great for the fans.

<Dana05>

I fucking bailed. I was willing to order this 5/10 quality card and give then $60 but they couldn't get their shit straight. This has to be top 3 most embarassing incidents for the company if not #1.

I have + but the ESPN app through PS4 says I can't order it through this device. The ESPN+ app on my phone keeps buffering at a paywall and the ESPN+ website on my PC is saying something went wrong.

This is completely fucking retarded.
Yup same here

Will the mods give us a pass to discuss stream options? know it's prohibited but Jesus Christ, this is extenuating, no? There's no way anyone should have to pay $60 for 3/5th of the card.

You goofs are too lazy to spend an hour or so for the privilege of paying for a card with two good fights on it?

Just get ESPN and ESPN+ and a firestick and pay the subscription and buy the ppv bro. All in one place.

It's great for the fans.

<Dana05>

Why would I pay for espn+ when my cable provider has the prelims on for free and ppv for the main event (except this is the first time it hasn't worked ...)

disney has so much money they believe it is more strategic and long term profitable to limit access solely to their platform other than owning the rights and letting other delivery platforms earn revenue that they could use to challenge disney in the future.

Why would I pay for espn+ when my cable provider has the prelims on for free and ppv for the main event (except this is the first time it hasn't worked ...)

No idea I ain't American so I don't even know what ESPN really is lol.

Espn plus is awesome. Ton of great content. Their 30 for 30 library is worth the 5 dollars a month.

Back