Can't order Ppv anyone else having same issue?

As I suspected, my local Buffalo Wild Wings where I have been watching UFC ppvs for probably 10-12 years now with friends cannot apparently get the PPV or doesn't know how. This is bs, fu Dana White.

You have to ‘order’ these things?

Mine must’ve ordered itself down by the river to watch the water ‘stream’. That’s ace!

UFC shedding lots of casuals with ESPN PPVs, that's for sure. Don't know how they can afford to lose the kind of casuals who pay for these 150-200K cards usually. If they are even doing that much, ESPN PPV deal might indicate otherwise.

220px-Potok_pod_jezerom_1.jpg

On the phone with Rogers tech support. They can't figure out why it's not working either. The tech guy says they have over 900 calls for it currently in the que

First guy I talked to say the event wasn't showing up at all on their server ....

KckCt1G.jpg

I tried ordering it online and got an error page after selecting the event.

UFC shedding lots of casuals with ESPN PPVs, that's for sure. Don't know how they can afford to lose the kind of casuals who pay for these 150-200K cards usually. If they are even doing that much, ESPN PPV deal might indicate otherwise.

My cable company is showing the events in Canada they just can figure out how to do so :(

I'm one of those guys that actually pays for events

Huge pain in the @$S — I finally called and got an automated message saying you have to go to plus.espn.com/ufc/ppv to order. It would not work on my iPad, but I did finally get it going on my laptop just a couple of minutes ago. They didn’t seem very well prepared for this and I agree it will hurt sales.

Guess I'm going to be watching the rest of the Barrett Jackson auction...

That's only supposed to be in the US. ESPN isn't a thing here. There is no ESPN Plus in Canada... This ppv is going to do terrible numbers lol

Yeah, Holloway vs Poirier was going to do tremendous numbers before all of this

<YeahOKJen>

As I suspected, my local Buffalo Wild Wings where I have been watching UFC ppvs for probably 10-12 years now with friends cannot apparently get the PPV or doesn't know how. This is bs, fu Dana White.
The original news about this thing said no changes to bars showing UFC.

On the phone with Rogers tech support. They can't figure out why it's not working either. The tech guy says they have over 900 calls for it currently in the que

First guy I talked to say the event wasn't showing up at all on their server ....

KckCt1G.jpg
Maybe they thought Canada was part of USA and USA's ESPN+ deal.

Yeah, Holloway vs Poirier was going to do tremendous numbers before all of this

<YeahOKJen>
Certainly would have probably done 3x what it will do. A lot of people don't even have internet, people could already buy it both online and on tv before. I'm not sure how having less options is going to be a good thing.

Huge pain in the @$S — I finally called and got an automated message saying you have to go to plus.espn.com/ufc/ppv to order. It would not work on my iPad, but I did finally get it going on my laptop just a couple of minutes ago. They didn’t seem very well prepared for this and I agree it will hurt sales.

I feel bad for the older boxing fans who watch MMA now. Those old guys have no idea how to do that shit. UFC losing that little audience for sure with this.

I’m having the same issue as others where I can’t pay through the website. Such bs

That's only supposed to be in the US. ESPN isn't a thing here. There is no ESPN Plus in Canada... This ppv is going to do terrible numbers lol

Im watching at a bar. But it was available through Bell tv

Back