Can't order Ppv anyone else having same issue?

I have ESPN+ and can’t order, keeps buffering at paywall and then says error something went wrong.

!RIDICULOUS!

Better get this sorted for July 6th or stream it is

Why would I pay for espn+ when my cable provider has the prelims on for free and ppv for the main event (except this is the first time it hasn't worked ...)

Because every non-PPV is almost always exclusively on + now. + has actually been well worth the $5 up until tonight's debacle.

I have ESPN+ and can’t order, keeps buffering at paywall and then says error something went wrong.

!RIDICULOUS!

Better get this sorted for July 6th or stream it is

Yeah, man. I'm planning a whole day around a house party/bbq/fight night and can't have this every happen. The problem is there are no cards worth ordering to test between now and then so how do we know it's resolved?

I have + but the ESPN app through PS4 says I can't order it through this device. The ESPN+ app on my phone keeps buffering at a paywall and the ESPN+ website on my PC is saying something went wrong.

This is completely fucking retarded.
it works on all the free streaming flatforms

Because every non-PPV is almost always exclusively on + now. + has actually been well worth the $5 up until tonight's debacle.

Here in Canada all the fight nights have been on for free as well. Only this ppv event is screwed up

Just stream baby.

Yeah, took me awhile to figure this out.

This is the dumbest setup from the UFC yet.

Literally zero chance I am ever signing up for ESPN+. Good luck sir.

How does it all work? I tried to do what you all were doing, if only to learn about the deal. The promo was saying something about $79/year, etc. Sounds like a good deal, depending on what you get for the $79. I assume it gives you opportunities to purchase PPVs, but I wonder what the $79 membership gives you.

How does it all work? I tried to do what you all were doing, if only to learn about the deal. The promo was saying something about $79/year, etc. Sounds like a good deal, depending on what you get for the $79. I assume it gives you opportunities to purchase PPVs, but I wonder what the $79 membership gives you.
I thought the deal was for NEW subscribers, you could buy 1 year of ESPN+ that came with one PPV included and you could not choose which event to use it on because it was only good for the first PPV after taking the deal.

Here in Canada all the fight nights have been on for free as well. Only this ppv event is screwed up

That is what we are experiencing here. I enjoyed the preliminaries, but we were not able to purchase the ppv. I suppose I’ll catch the highlights tomorrow.

You have to buy it through the espn website on a computer or your phone’s web browser then it’ll work on the espn app

Back