Can't order Ppv anyone else having same issue?

Dirge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Through Rogers in Toronto says event is no longer available?

I have + but the ESPN app through PS4 says I can't order it through this device. The ESPN+ app on my phone keeps buffering at a paywall and the ESPN+ website on my PC is saying something went wrong.

This is completely fucking retarded.

Join the dark side, my friend.

I'm trying to order through my cable box and not working first time ever wtf

If you care about your favorite fighters buy shirts from them, not ppvs, unless they are a champion

PPVs are now only available through ESPN+ goof

dana-white-twitter-660x400.jpg

same problem here, already wasted 10 minutes but keeps saying ppv not available on smart tv. Now im on laptop trying to buy ppv and no luck. Im about to to bail on this in 2 minutes, they need to get their act together. BIG FAIL ESPN

Making it harder to buy a PPV then it is to find a good illegal stream.....

That shit is hilarious.

This is really amateur. They deserve to loose a few million on buys.

I have + but the ESPN app through PS4 says I can't order it through this device. The ESPN+ app on my phone keeps buffering at a paywall and the ESPN+ website on my PC is saying something went wrong.

same, website keeps giving me error notifcation and the ESPN app on Roku doesn't let you order it.

I'm watching it on my PS4 under my buddy's account. He had to order it on his phone. He had all kinds of trouble.

Back