Can't Dana White be polite for more than one day ?

It could be he's the reason why they aren't getting the sponsors they seek.

It could be. Who knows. It could also be that him being the way he is attracts sponsors. Who knows.

Well Dana is the president of a billion dollar company, go tell him how much better than him you are doing. Be sure to use those smiley face thingys.

Exactly. I love how all these internet genius all seem to have the answer to what

Well Dana is the president of a billion dollar company, go tell him how much better than him you are doing. Be sure to use those smiley face thingys.

Great excuse. and great thinking skills.

Please share more examples of Dana White.

Trump is mocked non-stop by media for how he talks....and he's not even 1/10th as terrible as Dana.

Do you really think UFC would hire Dana if he applied for the job in this day? Really?

Dana got lucky, yes lucky, by jumping on the UFC boat with the Fertittas. He's not a buisness genius. UFC was made by the Fertittas, not Dana.

What are you, 19 years old? You can't possible be this dense. Do you see presidents or CEOs of major corporations behaving the way this clown does?

This clown is the president of a billion dollar company. And just because someone is afraid of doing something, doesn

What are you, 19 years old? You can't possible be this dense. Do you see presidents or CEOs of major corporations behaving the way this clown does?

I'm thinking he's younger. Way younger than 19. Or he just lives off his rents and has never had a job in his life.

always giggle when people think Dana is some sort of business genius. He has no education. None. and he's not street smart. he's lucky.

Thank the Fertittas for the ufc's success

I'm thinking he's younger. Way younger than 19. Or he just lives off his rents and has never had a job in his life.

always giggle when people think Dana is some sort of business genius. He has no education. None. and he's not street smart. he's lucky.

Thank the Fertittas for the ufc's success

Yeah, you

I spelled it correctly? huh?

shake_head_no.gif

And how many millions did he lose because of that. Please, great business genius show me the data. You gotta have some sort of data in order to sustain your points, right? Show me how Dana dropping F bombs and being rude is bad for the UFC and makes them losing money in any way. And then show me an MMA company with a more professional president making more money.

Come on, let

Yes I'm sure it was Dana that put up the business model, made the deals with the cable companies, media, sponsors, etc I'm sure Lorenzo and his team had nothing to do with it. Big business Dana had that experience teaching boxercise class to make major deals, right?

You

Yes I'm sure it was Dana that put up the business model, made the deals with the cable companies, media, sponsors, etc I'm sure Lorenzo and his team had nothing to do with it. Big business Dana had that experience teaching boxercise class to make major deals, right?

This. i'm done with this thread. the dude is clueless and will never understand.

if dana was a useless bum i think the fertitas would have replaced him many, many moons ago.

Back