Can't Dana White be polite for more than one day ?

you're a fool. utter, clueless, fool.

If the UFC never met Dana white and there was a job opening for UFC President...

do you really think they would hire Dana white? really? are you that dense? Do you not know when he joined with the Ferttias he got a piece of the company?

do you realize they cannot fire him because he owns part of the company? Do you realize it could have been anyone else besides Dana and the UFC would still have been successful?

do you realize any of this? or am I talking to a person who's never had a job before?

They could fire him. Being president and being owner of 9% are 2 different things.

It doesn

This. i'm done with this thread. the dude is clueless and will never understand.

Oh wait I forgot he used to be a doorman too, the perfect internship to make mega deals. If anyone made the company grow it was Lorenzo and his team of accountants and lawyers. Dana is just a figurehead.

he's knows his audience. White masterfully panders to the all the low brow meat heads that make up the UFC's fan base. ass holes slurp his schtick up with a straw.

Roger Goodell gets criticized all the time, and he doesn't go on twitter to call his customers F'n goofs.

Roger Goodell gets criticized all the time, and he doesn't go on twitter to call his customers F'n goofs.

I would imagine that Goodell is smarter than Dana and he actually thinks his fanbase is important to some degree.

I get mixed reactions from the thread.

He is the president of a big company. A company which mission is to make money. And to make money, the most logical thing would be aiming at the largest category of viewers.

If you want to clean the image of your company, a good thing would be picking someone that can set an example. Not saying Dana is bad as a president, but he definitly lacks class and sometimes respect.

He does too much cocaine. He used to be insecure with rotten teeth, now he thinks he is the Penguin.

119x8w1.gif

I get mixed reactions from the thread.

He is the president of a big company. A company which mission is to make money. And to make money, the most logical thing would be aiming at the largest category of viewers.

If you want to clean the image of your company, a good thing would be picking someone that can set an example. Not saying Dana is bad as a president, but he definitly lacks class and sometimes respect.

I'm kinda on the fence.. i said already he could tone it down, but he's free to run,help run the company anyway he sees fit. the nature of the sport is what makes me say this. You have grown men beating each other, or just point fighting sometimes. but swearing is frowned up.. Also football and hockey are and can be brutal. but you don't hear commissioners acting unprofessional. yes one is a sports league and the other is the ufc.

I would imagine that Goodell is smarter than Dana and he actually thinks his fanbase is important to some degree.

He does and could be gone if he did..
The only difference between Dana and Goodell..is one is held to a higher standard, obviously.
If one of or both get fired, we are still gonna watch all the football or all the UFC fights that we watch. Maybe a little less or a little more depending on the game or fights.

Yes he can.

When he stays off the internet and doesn't give interviews for more than one day. But then we don't know if he starts screamin' at his pets. "Eat your food, ya fuckin' goof!"

To generalize it, the president of a company can act in any way the people who work with that company (customers, employees, sponsors, ...) consider acceptable.

The president of an MMA organization can call someone a retard on Twitter. The president of a fashion label can be gay. A Catholic priest can say homosexuality is a sin. A women studies professor can say all men should be killed.

You honestly think the UFC will achieve similar success as the NFL (for example) with DFW as the face? Stop kidding yourself

I'm not sure I'd even want that. I wouldn't mind if the sport became even less mainstream, and allowed the fighters to speak and behave however their true personalities dictate.

Dana is far more accessible and entertaining than the executives in other sports. He comes across as a bit of a scoundrel to me, but I'll take that over a robot.

When on earth was he even polite for a single day?

The French aren't that polite. Dana is an asshole.

Dana isn't the president of the ice capades or Disney. It's the punch and kick each other in the face game. Dana is a promoter. For fans of a violent sport why are so many over sensitive pussies?

Back