Can't Dana White be polite for more than one day ?

He's not the president of the USA.

He's the president of people punching each other.

He can swear all he wants. Hell, he can even inhale.

says the geek who reports people on sherdog forums if they say curse words at him

lmfao

This: gold.

I also find it amusing that if you insult him via twitter and he has no valid retort, he'll look at how many followers you have and pick on that, and call you a nobody. As if Twitter is the end all be all for relevancy in this world.

You insult Dana on Twitter? Even if you don't I think ripping into a guy for how he responds to insults on Twitter is reaching. I'm not a DW fan, but if it comes to people insulting him on Twitter, I'm not going to judge him on how he responds.

Watch it buddy, he might try to fire your ass as a fan for speaking up! Now put on your Reebok's and buy this ridiculous ppv! You goofy idiot!

Dana has done a lot for the sport, but the fact remains that the UFC will never get to that next level as long as he is the front man

I agree he's made the UFC what it is, but he's brought it about as far as he can

To be fair, the OP never said anything about expecting DFW to change, he's asking how the president of a company can act like he does, whether its trashing fans via Twitter or talking shit about his emplyees, and still expect to be taken seriously

People need to understand that Dana doesn

i'm guessing you've never been in a professional environment of any sort, have you?

go apply for a job and drop some f bombs and let's see how that works out for you :icon_lol::icon_lol:

But why does it matter? You

You insult Dana on Twitter? Even if you don't I think ripping into a guy for how he responds to insults on Twitter is reaching. I'm not a DW fan, but if it comes to people insulting him on Twitter, I'm not going to judge him on how he responds.

Bleh, I wasn't ripping into him, really. And frankly, I'm not ruffled by his demeanor--he's a fight promoter. I just think it's amusing that he'll say something like, oh you have 7 followers on twitter, you're a loser. Is that not funny?

he's the president of a company. he has to be professional.

why does he wear a suit? why does he tell Roy Nelson to lose weight, shave beard and look presentable?

It matters, you dolt.

Would you be okay with Dana wearing shorts and a wife beater to press conferences?

who cares if he does that, right? Use your brain and go out in the real world.

This. While Dana's choice of words doesn't bother me personally, it is bad for business as a whole. When I was in my early 20s I wouldn't have thought anything of it, but now with almost 10 years of business experience under my belt, it's clear to me that he cannot do any more for the company. Not saying he should take his millions and quit or anything, but the next level of the UFC will not be seen until Dana has been replaced

why does he wear a suit? why does he tell Roy Nelson to lose weight, shave beard and look presentable?

It matters, you dolt.

Would you be okay with Dana wearing shorts and a wife beater to press conferences?

Apparently, he doesn

It matters, you dolt.

I would fuckin love to see Dana White show up to a press conference in a wife beater and boxers, that shit would be hilarious.

This. While Dana's choice of words doesn't bother me personally, it is bad for business as a whole. When I was in my early 20s I wouldn't have thought anything of it, but now with almost 10 years of business experience under my belt, it's clear to me that he cannot do any more for the company. Not saying he should take his millions and quit or anything, but the next level of the UFC will not be seen until Dana has been replaced

Yeah dude, because if Dana wore suits and didn

He's not the president of the USA.

He's the president of people punching each other.

He can swear all he wants. Hell, he can even inhale.

It could be he's the reason why they aren't getting the sponsors they seek.

i'm guessing you've never been in a professional environment of any sort, have you?

go apply for a job and drop some f bombs and let's see how that works out for you :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Well Dana is the president of a billion dollar company, go tell him how much better than him you are doing. Be sure to use those smiley face thingys.

Back