Can't Dana White be polite for more than one day ?

Hazuki Ryo

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Seriously this is unbelievable. I am french so maybe we are more uptight regarding public representation and behaviour over there (i don't know correct me if i am wrong), but how can a president of a major company be so disrespectful ?

I mean we are not talking about the convenient store of the nearest street, UFC draws millions of dollars from its events. How can its president be allowed to say "shit" "dummy" "asshole" "dickhead".. ??

I am sure Fertitta is always backing him up but what is the strategy behind all that ? what's the point of trahstalking fighters that do not fight in your league, or insulting people on twitter ?

I've always thought that UFC employed itself to give a good image of the sport, so i am missing something there or what ?

Dana has done a lot for the sport, but the fact remains that the UFC will never get to that next level as long as he is the front man

He's a narcissist. The end.

Yes he can.

Try one hour.
I'm sure he is rude in his sleep.

You have to look at the target market.

Energy drinks, corn nuts = trailer park trash :icon_chee

He's not the president of the USA.

He's the president of people punching each other.

He can swear all he wants. Hell, he can even inhale.

I'm sure he is rude in his sleep.

This: gold.

I also find it amusing that if you insult him via twitter and he has no valid retort, he'll look at how many followers you have and pick on that, and call you a nobody. As if Twitter is the end all be all for relevancy in this world.

The code of conduct is different for the fighters and the president.

This: gold.

I also find it amusing that if you insult him via twitter and he has no valid retort, he'll look at how many followers you have and pick on that, and call you a nobody. As if Twitter is the end all be all for relevancy in this world.

Right??? That's the kind of thing you would expect from teenage girls....seriously

Exactly, I never understood why people are so uptight over a promoter not being nice

This.

Who gives a fucking shit.

Back