Canelo and Caleb fight at press conference - Caleb gets cut

Hope Nelo gets his shit pushed in, he deserves it.

but the world ain’t fair and he’s a bad man, just ain’t Floyd
Canelo was a kid when he fought Floyd, I would have loved to see them both in their primes fight. Obviously not possible because of the age difference. Anyway, I’d be more scared to fight canelo to be honest.

Canelo was a kid when he fought Floyd, I would have loved to see them both in their primes fight. Obviously not possible because of the age difference. Anyway, I’d be more scared to fight canelo to be honest.
Big Floyd fan but Prime vs Prime Canelo would beat the piss out of him simply due to size.
Floyd knows that, and for some reason that really irks his fanbase.
I think Floyd would tool Duran but looking back, it's hard to think Floyd couldve handled guys like SRL and Hearns, since were talking matchups.

"OMG do you guys finally see how much of an evil bastard Canelo is!"

A bunch of girls watching grown men fight and doing anything to discredit Alvarez any way they can.

It's going to be just another day at the office though, Plant going to get clattered.

Canelo gets emotional when anyone brings up his past PED usage, he got pissy after GGG camp brought it up as well.

Canelo gets emotional when anyone brings up his past PED usage, he got pissy after GGG camp brought it up as well.

This is true though, it's definitely his alarm bell lol

Not really, all he did was shove him out of his personal space. Plant threw the first punch.....err slap.

“Shove him out of his personal space”

They’re literally doing a faceoff LOL

Big Floyd fan but Prime vs Prime Canelo would beat the piss out of him simply due to size.

Oh ok so size makes up for speed and skill does it? And by size you mean canelo is shorter with shorter reach?

B
Floyd knows that, and for some reason that really irks his fanbase.

Yes I'm sure Floyd knows that after kicking his ass at age 36. lul back to the topic now.

Last edited:
Oh ok so size makes much for speed and skill does it? And by size you mean canelo is shorter with shorter reach?

Yes I'm sure Floyd knows that after kicking his ass at age 36. lul back to the topic now.
Canelo wasnt who he is now. At 33 I'd beat the shit out of my 23 year old self without question. Ppl age different.
And Canelos faster, stronger, and bigger and alot better than he was then.
The fight would never happen due to weight classes.

DLH calls Caleb as Saleb and reveals he has sharted in a match.

Another unbelievably classy gesture by Canelo
you do know plant took a swing at him and got countered, right?

i know canelo pushed him first, but plant escalated this a lot further and ate a combo for his effort.

I hope they postpone the fight a few weeks now just so that it's not taking place on the same day as Usman vs Covington 2 lol. :D

Oh ok so size makes up for speed and skill does it? And by size you mean canelo is shorter with shorter reach?

When Floyd fought Canelo, just about everyone who followed boxing closely said it was another example of Mayweather cherry picking fights. Alvarez was good at the time, but still really green, and it was pretty clear he'd have a hard time with a defensive fighter like Floyd. People tend to forget that unlike most fighters, Canelo didn't have extensive amateur experience (somewhere between 20 & 40 fights) before turning pro. Most guys have 100+. Canelo was learning on the job for a good chunk of the first part of his career and it's pretty clear he's a much better fighter now than he was when he fought Mayweather.

When Floyd fought Canelo, just about everyone who followed boxing closely said it was another example of Mayweather cherry picking fights. Alvarez was good at the time, but still really green, and it was pretty clear he'd have a hard time with a defensive fighter like Floyd. People tend to forget that unlike most fighters, Canelo didn't have extensive amateur experience (somewhere between 20 & 40 fights) before turning pro. Most guys have 100+. Canelo was learning on the job for a good chunk of the first part of his career and it's pretty clear he's a much better fighter now than he was when he fought Mayweather.

Canelo was no late beginner though.
When you start boxing that young, I don't know that it makes much of a difference... He even has more pro experience than past opponents of his with a massive amateur pedigree like Golovkin.

Canelos reflexes are fucking insane

Back