Canelo and Caleb fight at press conference - Caleb gets cut

Wow. That's unfortunate.

Stupid. Likely the could get scraped depending on the severity of the cut

funny all slaps thrown except that left that caught Plant

It’s probably not a good idea to take a swing at man while wearing glasses, you just might get punched in return. I hope he makes a mental note.

that looks like a scratch.

Canelo in the wrong here.... Whole point to face off is to mean mug and talk shit. That was a very hard shove. Caleb was in the right to get him back. Unfortunately it was still Canelo so he got fucked up with the quickness. Also not a good idea to fight with glasses on.....
10-9 Canelo

I was SHOCKED when this escalated the way it did. I am very pumped for Canelo vs Plant!!! Canelo got by far the better of the exchange!

This was super out of character for Canelo. Very interesting. Plant is a cool cat, an emotional Canelo might actually play into his hands on fight night if he fights smart.

This was super out of character for Canelo. Very interesting. Plant is a cool cat, an emotional Canelo might actually play into his hands on fight night if he fights smart.

Is it though? Saul beat a flyweight down in the streets. What was his name. Saul broke his face. So Saul has a temper.

I dont remember that one

IBF light flyweight world champion Ulises “Archie” Solis

WBC junior middleweight champ Saul “Canelo” Alvarez is being accused of breaking 108 lb. titlist Ulises Solis’ jaw during a street brawl in Guadalajara yesterday. Solis suffered a broken jaw and a cracked tooth. According to Solis, the incident began while both fighters were doing their jogging and Alvarez confronted him.

“I ran into Alvarez after training and I moved to the side to let him pass,” Solis told El Universal newspaper. “He ran into me. He asked me, ‘Why are you messing with my woman?’ I told him that I don’t even know her and all of a sudden he hit me with a left and right cross that fractured my jaw. I fell back and he hit me with two more punches– To the temple and the chest.”

http://www.myboxingfans.com/2011/10/canelo-alvarez-in-a-street-brawl-see-photos/

Looks like Saul settled it too.
https://www.tmz.com/2015/12/11/canelo-alvarez-street-fight-lawsuit/

Hope Nelo gets his shit pushed in, he deserves it.

but the world ain’t fair and he’s a bad man, just ain’t Floyd

Canelo fucked him up. He'll probably take Plant out in 3 rounds. Plant was dazed from the two slaps. Also the timing and quickness of Canelo to dodge that and open palm him to not hurt his hands, like old bare knuckle boxing.
No faith in Plant after that. He looked rocked.

Back