canada threatened by gender nonconforming street gang

http://www.top10onlinecolleges.org/scholarships-for/transgender-students/

4. Colin Higgins Youth Courage Awards
Deadline: February 27th

Named in honor of an accomplished Hollywood screenwriter and director who passed away from an AIDS-related illness at 47, the Colin Higgins Youth Courage Awards are given annually for $10,000 apiece to remarkable young lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer (LGBTQ) students. Nominated candidates must demonstrate profound courage in silencing societal norms and overcoming bigotry based on sexual orientation or gender identity. Recipients will also be granted an all-expenses paid trip to New York or Los Angeles for the Creating Change Conference.

Contact
Colin Higgins Youth Courage Awards
1014 Torney Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94129
[email protected]
Now I'm a gender fluid male that identifies as a female that identifies as a male.

In his old videos, Wu would cover his face in petroleum jelly. I'm pretty sure he wants to be an alien.

It's funny that he didn't in this video, like even his weirdo friends were like uh, dude no that's weird.

large-road-roller-being-used-to-construct-new-highwaynear-lijiangyunnan-A5W2FX.jpg

They are just plugging their website -- they just are odd people who took a while to get to the point in that video. They run a website for trannies and tranny youth in toronto.
Of course. It's always Toronto with this stuff. I'm 40 minutes away in the suburbs, and thankfully this sort of stuff has not caught out here, not even on our college/university campus (so far as I know).

The one I saw this summer was in the middle of his transition. I walkedaround the corner and almost ran into him. I was looking down. I saw tennis shoes, blue jeans. Then looked up, from the shoulders up he was trying to be a woman. Makeup, earrings, woman's hairstyle. It looked exactly like Bruce Jenner in the middle of his transition. And it shocked the heck out of me when I looked up saw his face and said sorry for almost running into him.
Rip, you sound Canadian here, my friend.

Make sure you give you children enough attention as they're growing up, because this is what can happen if you don't! Certainly not in every occurrence but a high percentage of this all stem from the root cause of seeking attention!

Make sure you give you children enough attention as they're growing up, because this is what can happen if you don't! Certainly not in every occurrence but a high percentage of this all stem from the root cause of seeking attention!

I'm betting each one of those special snowflakes lacked a responsible father in the home.

I think its the opposite... they've been given so much attention that they've been fooled into believing that what they have to say has value.

I was really hoping this was going to be some kind of awkward trans-gender rap. I am disappoint.

I think its the opposite... they've been given so much attention that they've been fooled into believing that what they have to say has value.

You make a strong point. There has been so much focus on the self-esteem of children that teaching them to be modest has become nearly non-existent. Neil Postman was correct when he wrote:

"To insist that one’s children learn the discipline of delayed gratification, or modesty in their sexuality, or self-restraint in manners, language, and style is to place oneself in opposition to almost every social trend."
-Neil Postman from The Disappearance of Childhood (1982)

I voted for Hillary, but I shudder to think how far she'd have taken the sexual deviance normalization agenda if she'd won. In the 2020 debates, I could just hear her saying something like, "We shouldn't turn back the progress we've made on gender inclusion."

I guess antifa wasn't :eek::eek::eek:gy enough for these clowns

Church and Wellesley in downtown Toronto. Is normal.

Back