canada threatened by gender nonconforming street gang

How long until Trudeau finds spots for all of them in his cabinet? It is the current year after all.

Muslims may very well bring back morality to the depraved and sicking western world.

Leftists do not care. Their main goal is to fight against the "White Christian Patriarchy." That is why the left embraces Islam.

But this is what Islam will do to those on the left when Islam becomes the majority.

1449346727052.jpg

isis-gay-execution-640x480.jpg

Isis-gay-headline.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I like how they got to the actual point of the video at the last 30 secs...

I'm gonna have to google non binary cause I don't know what it means.

I didn't get that far.

Me either.

I dont got beef with em I just dont get it and dont wanna hear it

Its legal for em to marry whoever they want and mutilate themselves til they hearts are content so why do I always gotta hear it ?

They just introduced their organisation or something like that.

Do they want money? Are they protesting something ? Do they have a goal or do they just want me to know they exist ?

I'm gonna have to google non binary cause I don't know what it means.

Means non binding. if your gender is non binary I think it means you can be a dude today asexual tomorrow and a female next week .

They own da streetz now, and if you look at em sideways or misgender em you'll be taken in front of the Canadian human rights tribunal and charged with a hate crime.

If you're gonna enter their hood you best learn the pronouns or it's good night.

Do they want money? Are they protesting something ? Do they have a goal or do they just want me to know they exist ?

They are just plugging their website -- they just are odd people who took a while to get to the point in that video. They run a website for trannies and tranny youth in toronto.

You want me to explain the video for you? Can't you just watch it?

I don't know anymore than what that video showed me.

Me either.

I dont got beef with em I just dont get it and dont wanna hear it

Its legal for em to marry whoever they want and mutilate themselves til they hearts are content so why do I always gotta hear it ?
It's not enough for you to just treat them like another human being, they want you to accept the transgender, hormone changing, surgical sex change movement. You have to celebrate it.

It's not enough for you to just treat them like another human being, they want you to accept the transgender, hormone changing, surgical sex change movement.

I do I guess. Im not out there in the streets plotting against them or trying to pass laws or anything.

I saw a tranny at a walmart this summer. I probably hadn't seen one in like 8 or 10 years. I actually made a thread about that right after I saw it. Leftist sherdog members quickly reported me and a mod deleted the thread.

What's with the dude the left? There's gotta be a catch. Like he's loafing it up in one of their apartments or something.

"Uhh, oh' yeah I'm totally trans. You mind if I crash here for a week or six months or something? You got any pot?"

Back