canada threatened by gender nonconforming street gang

I saw a tranny at a walmart this summer. I probably hadn't seen one in like 8 or 10 years. I actually made a thread about that right after I saw it. Leftist sherdog members quickly reported me and a mod deleted the thread.

You must live in the country somewhere. I see one at least once a month but Im sure more and you dont always notice at a glance.

Its hard to miss a ryback sized dude with a 5 o clock shadow and a short black dress though

You must live in the country somewhere. I see one at least once a month but Im sure more and you dont always notice at a glance.
Yeah I do.

You see them that often? I believe you.
Its hard to miss a ryback sized dude with a 5 o clock shadow and a short black dress though
I remember the one I saw about 10 years ago. He stuck out like a sore thumb. Like 6'1" and wearing a dress. It just looked like a man in a dress. And it was.

You see them that often? I beleive you.

I live in a pretty populated area and not too far away from here is Ann Arbor which is like Michigan version of San Francisco. Its a great place to visit and hang out but its too expensive and not trashy enough for my liking. I always feel weird around folks with a lot of money or more education than sense.

Doesnt bug me to see em or anything but some of the male to females really stand out like ya said.

The one I saw this summer was in the middle of his transition. I walkedaround the corner and almost ran into him. I was looking down. I saw tennis shoes, blue jeans. Then looked up, from the shoulders up he was trying to be a woman. Makeup, earrings, woman's hairstyle. It looked exactly like Bruce Jenner in the middle of his transition. And it shocked the heck out of me when I looked up saw his face and said sorry for almost running into him.

I live in a pretty populated area and not too far away from here is Ann Arbor which is like Michigan version of San Francisco. Its a great place to visit and hang out but its too expensive and not trashy enough for my liking. I always feel weird around folks with a lot of money or more education than sense.

Doesnt bug me to see em or anything but some of the male to females really stand out like ya said.
I just wrote about the one I saw. I was just shocked and was close up to him unexpected.

The one I saw this summer was in the middle of his transition. I walkedaround the corner and almost ran into him. I was looking down. I saw tennis shoes, blue jeans. Then looked up, from the shoulders up he was trying to be a woman. Makeup, earrings, woman's hairstyle. It looked exactly like Bruce Jenner in the middle of his transition. And it shocked the heck out of me when I looked up saw his face and said sorry for almost running into him.

You would probably see all kinds of things that shocked you if you lived where I do. 14 year olds with glocks, full costume muslims, punks with gauges and tats , atheists with offensive hoodies , every ethnic group you could imagine and yuppies and rednecks. Fn tons of em.

Michigan man its not paradise to everyone but I am rather fond of it. People think its a broke ass hell hole but for the most part thats just here and there and most of its pretty nice. I also dont understand why people say we drive crazy

Do they want money? Are they protesting something ? Do they have a goal or do they just want me to know they exist ?

they just want attention

they use things like "raise awareness" and shit, but they just are in a rebellious teenage phase that never ends

Means non binding. if your gender is non binary I think it means you can be a dude today asexual tomorrow and a female next week .

that would be "genderfluid". non binary means that they are neither male or female, that gender is not binary (restricted to 2) but can have more options. they want to exist as a 3rd or 999th option.

its all nonsense babble and they just make it up for attention or mental illness imo

Right-wingers shouldn't really hate Islam entirely since Islam is against this perversion.

Muslims may very well bring back morality to the depraved and sicking western world.

The interesting thing is Muslims hate liberals more than conservatives do. Liberals are defending a group that would gladly kill them for being atheists.

A street gang? Aren't street gangs supposed to be dangerous? These folks are harmless enough for me to ignore.

Honestly, they sound retarded.

This person is sick. Here's what he wrote explaining why the need to feminise his body.

Basically dude's into some crazy body modification and wants to have no genitals. This is not a sane person.

He is what, in the old days, used to be called an "eunuch".

Men who would castrate themselves so that they would not be regarded as a potential threat by the reigning Emperor. They would become the "Emperor's men", show absolutely loyalty towards the regime and lay no claim to any titles, lands or descendants.

Modern transsexuals are no different from the eunuchs of the past. Primal fear of taking responsibility is at the heart of it.

This hardly warrants a response but here goes.... who cares????

Say what? How do I identify as one of them?!?!?!?
http://www.top10onlinecolleges.org/scholarships-for/transgender-students/

4. Colin Higgins Youth Courage Awards
Deadline: February 27th

Named in honor of an accomplished Hollywood screenwriter and director who passed away from an AIDS-related illness at 47, the Colin Higgins Youth Courage Awards are given annually for $10,000 apiece to remarkable young lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer (LGBTQ) students. Nominated candidates must demonstrate profound courage in silencing societal norms and overcoming bigotry based on sexual orientation or gender identity. Recipients will also be granted an all-expenses paid trip to New York or Los Angeles for the Creating Change Conference.

Contact
Colin Higgins Youth Courage Awards
1014 Torney Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94129
[email protected]

What's with the dude the left? There's gotta be a catch. Like he's loafing it up in one of their apartments or something.

"Uhh, oh' yeah I'm totally trans. You mind if I crash here for a week or six months or something? You got any pot?"
Ftm? Testosterone is a hell of a drug.

I saw a tranny at a walmart this summer. I probably hadn't seen one in like 8 or 10 years. I actually made a thread about that right after I saw it. Leftist sherdog members quickly reported me and a mod deleted the thread.
Too many rats these days.
Its like being a snitch is considered a "morally" good thing today. smh

Back