canada threatened by gender nonconforming street gang

oh shit, they have One Punch Man.

it's over, rover.

The one with green hair is born a girl
The rest were born boys. Edit: Except the shaved head black sweatshirt was born a girl.

2nd Edit: Now I'm not sure.

10 years ago you couldn't convince me this wasn't satire.

This is the new normal and enlightened at a liberal arts college near you. And paid for by your tax dollars.

Anyone remember the "shit ins" this year? That was real too.

i never thought that a muslim terrorist could go on a college campus run people over with his car, then get out and hack them with machetes... and the school diversity officer would defend him because hes a minority

Honestly, they sound retarded.

This took a lot of courage, @Banchan

Respect

jk :)

This person is sick. Here's what he wrote explaining why the need to feminise his body.

FDNDH this is a very good question. You see the biological binary exists on a spectrum. Females as XX and Males as XY. I was born XY and lives most of my life as XY. Being XY your body mainly if not only encompasses the hormones Testosterone and I recognized that my hormone levels were effecting my everyday life. Blood tests revealed that I in fact had unfortunately high levels of T. Besides lifestyle choices it began to make sense to me that high T could also contribute to my imbalances with; hyper sexual drive, not feelings emotions, aggressiveness. Neutralizing for me involves this process of taking HRT to balance myself cognitively and physically. Growing breast tissue and what constitutes a breast I think is different and have variance. My lifestyle choices and calorie intake will allow me to control the fat that redistribute in my body. I will really only get a bump until the point of SRS and turning my penis into a neo. Target Gender allows one to transition based on self consent. After that point, I will most likely stop estrogen. Anti-Androgens and having no genitals producing H... I like to think are helping me remove the biology of gender from my body. Neutralizing is a process.
Basically dude's into some crazy body modification and wants to have no genitals. This is not a sane person.

clint-eastwood-disgusted-gif.gif
clint-eastwood-disgusted-gif.gif

Basically dude's into some crazy body modification and wants to have no genitals. This is not a sane person.

Ya know I want to be a liberal and argue with that but I cant really find anything to disagree with you about :)

I dont know how to handle this kind of thing.

Also I really do miss just plain ol Tom Gabel and I exist in a community where you arent even allowed to say that shit.

Im ok with live and let live but this tranny shit is just fuckin so bizarre and I do not know how to handle it.

Right-wingers shouldn't really hate Islam entirely since Islam is against this perversion.

Muslims may very well bring back morality to the depraved and sicking western world.

Ahhhhhhh!!! Just take my money and leave me alone!!!

Honestly, they sound retarded.

This person is sick. Here's what he wrote explaining why the need to feminise his body.

Get your hate speech off this campus!

giphy.gif

Back