canada threatened by gender nonconforming street gang

This is the new normal and enlightened at a liberal arts college near you. And paid for by your tax dollars.

Anyone remember the "shit ins" this year? That was real too.

Definitely not the new normal. Definitely in the US not paid by tax dollars. This type of attitude toward gender will always be on the fringe.

Definitely not the new normal. Definitely in the US not paid by tax dollars. This type of attitude toward gender will always be on the fringe.
Go to a college campus and express your opinion that transgenders need counseling for their mental illness and emotional issues.
You will be reprimanded and told to have sensitivity or diversity training.

you should see what college campuses are like. for example, this professor getting swarmed for not using "Xe" and "xer" as pronouns

ed4093139e1cfd97bd61b44ef63923d6.gif

you should see what college campuses are like. for example, this professor getting swarmed for not using "Xe" and "xer" as pronouns

I'm so old I can't even figure out what they are arguing about....

I'm so old I can't even figure out what they are arguing about....

canada passed a law that if you make up a pronoun, like instead of being "he" and "her". you can say you have some made up gender and your pronouns are "xe" and "xer". the law says people have to call you by that pronoun, or they can be arrested for hate speech

the professor says "no thats stupid. you cant control my language, im not going to use your made up pronouns" and then he gets protested and harassed.

canada passed a law that if you make up a pronoun, like instead of being "he" and "her". you can say you have some made up gender and your pronouns are "xe" and "xer". the law says people have to call you by that pronoun, or they can be arrested for hate speech

the professor says "no thats stupid. you cant control my language, im not going to use your made up pronouns" and then he gets protested and harassed.

Thanks. I am still not sure I understand. Let me ask differently... if I say to someone I don't want to be referred to as he, but instead "xe" (no idea how you pronunce that) and that person (who knows I prefer to be called "xe") says in a sentence referring to me "he is up next" instead of "xe is up next" that would constitute hate speech?

Thanks. I am still not sure I understand. Let me ask differently... if I say to someone I don't want to be referred to as he, but instead "xe" (no idea how you pronunce that) and that person (who knows I prefer to be called "xe") says in a sentence referring to me "he is up next" instead of "xe is up next" that would constitute hate speech?

yes and they could be arrested

that professor specializes in psychology and how controlling language was used in the rise of the soviet union, so he refuses to be censored. thats how the students reacted. they call him a nazi and evil etc.

Probably hiding in their closet because 10 years Trans were extremely frowned upon.

That's probably why.

No, they're narcissistic children.

The bald one is a silver spoon child, he thinks of himself as half male and half female. He's started taking female hormones to reach some kind of in-between gender which doesn't exist. The only difference between this and a goth phase is the changes from the hormones are much more complicated to reverse.

yes and they could be arrested

that professor specializes in psychology and how controlling language was used in the rise of the soviet union, so he refuses to be censored. thats how the students reacted. they call him a nazi and evil etc.

Hmmm, I wonder if those kids are the least bit grateful that they are living in the most tolerant time likely in the history of mankind.... errrr xankind?

absolutely terrifying

I miss the days when these people got beat up in high school, DIDN'T commit suicide, grew out of their fads, and just went about their lives after graduating high school.

giphy.gif

its easy to understand them. SJW culture is from being taught critical theory. you just have to look at critical theory, its a simple process like the scientific method, but for social change. they believe it will bring about a utopian society

19405t01.gif

the thing is, it has no end. the first and most important step, is to find a concrete problem. even if everything is fine, they will find a problem because they MUST, its part of the process they want gay rights, you give them gay rights they want tranny rights, you give them tranny rights, they want nonbinary gender rights etc.

if you dont want change, you are evil because you are stopping the process that they believe will bring about the perfect society.

you also have to see, at no point is there a test or step to consider whether or not they are wrong. there also isnt a step to see whether or not the problem is fixable, or worth fixing. so the change can be wrong, like forcing language upon people, but they will always fight to force the change to happen.

Whatever, let 'em be. I empathize with them but lament the fact that their severe mental issues are encouraged. Im sure theyve caused their loved ones much emotional hardship but probably havent physically assailed anyone, especially the one in the sports bra. In many ways this world is more interesting the weirder it gets. Que sera.

Good lord, I fully support equal rights for everyone but I don't know how anyone can even have a conversation with these people. "We;re committing suicide because you aren't using our gender pronouns!" It's just such a flawed argument on so many fronts. What a hero Jordan Peterson is for even attempting a dialogue.

Whatever, let 'em be. I empathize with them but lament the fact that their severe mental issues are encouraged. Im sure theyve caused their loved ones much emotional hardship but probably havent physically assailed anyone, especially the one in the sports bra. In many ways this world is more interesting the weirder it gets. Que sera.

You know a country is doomed when its people are so docile and weak.

It's horrifying seeing such insanity put on display.

You know a country is doomed when its people are so docile and weak.

It's horrifying seeing such insanity put on display.

I couldnt care less about countries, I care about my local area and the people I know and love, thats it. It wasnt always that way, I used to care about the whole world like most idealistic yoof do, realized the world is shit, people are shit and my altruism bubble shrunk.

These loonies themselves dont scare me, its what governments are attempting to do by using them thats troubling. They neither see or care theyre being used, theyre happy as pigs in mud just being seen and heard because theyre soooo special. Most examples of artistic horror make me laugh. The Exorcist? Lol.

Not accurate, but the law is still bullshit.

Do they grab each other by the pussies or by the dicks? Can't tell.

When they are in the locker room of course.

Back