Can Romero pull out a "Woodley" in the middle weight division?

If anybody has one shot ko power at Middleweight, it's Yoel.

Yoel for champion!

Woodley might pull out a Romero in the middle of the octagon.

And hes already competed under usada and looks the same, he failed that test days after the JACARE fight meaning he was clean that whole camp and fight night, use your brain.

he popped. he got suspended. no play por dummy. let's see how he looks next fight night.

he popped. he got suspended. no play por dummy. let's see how he looks next fight night.
Yea he popped after the fight, are you mental and cant put two and two together?
Besides he poped for ibutamoren that doesn't affect your performance, it helps you sleep and stimulates appetite.
He didn't pop for test or somekind of steroid that would alter his performance without it.
Seriously people like you deserved to be slapped because of how idiotic you are.

Yea he popped after the fight, are you mental and cant put two and two together?
Besides he poped for ibutamoren that doesn't affect your performance, it helps you sleep and stimulates appetite.
He didn't pop for test or somekind of steroid that would alter his performance without it.
Seriously people like you deserved to be slapped because of how idiotic you are.

you're splitting hairs. once they test positive, their entire career is suspect and no ped can be considered off limits. and quit with the personal attacks.

you're splitting hairs. once they test positive, their entire career is suspect and no ped can be considered off limits. and quit with the personal attacks.
That is the most moronic logic i have ever heard of, it was a tainted supplement moron.
I wont quit calling you a moron, cause you think like a moron.
He failed for a sarm, u have zero knowledge of what a sarm is if you automatically group them with other peds.
People who group "peds" all into one category are morons point blank.
Caffeine is a ped and stimulant doesn't mean i smoke meth bud.

That is the most moronic logic i have ever heard of, it was a tainted supplement moron.
I wont quit calling you a moron, cause you think like a moron.
He failed for a sarm, u have zero knowledge of what a sarm is if you automatically group them with other peds.
People who group "peds" all into one category are morons point blank.
Caffeine is a ped and stimulant doesn't mean i smoke meth bud.

No, not when you corroborate his positive test with his unnatural performances and his physical appearance at his age. Not sure why you keep trying to attack me, instead of forming a smart, logical argument. Sorry you are full of hate.

No, not when you corroborate his positive test with his unnatural performances and his physical appearance at his age. Not sure why you keep trying to attack me, instead of forming a smart, logical argument. Sorry you are full of hate.
His physical appearence, in which a sarm gave him?
Unnatural performance? Zero no contest bud, never was dirty for a fight or fight camp once in his whole mma or wrestling career.
There's my logical argument, There's nothing you can bring to the table besides baseless assumptions, which makes you a moron.

His physical appearence, in which a sarm gave him?
Unnatural performance? Zero no contest bud, never was dirty for a fight or fight camp once in his whole mma or wrestling career.
There's my logical argument, There's nothing you can bring to the table besides baseless assumptions, which makes you a moron.

he' too old to be that naturally explosive, unless it's diarrhea related. He looks like something out of a comic book. Now he's tested positive. Probably been doing it his whole life. It's a pretty fair and logical conclusion to make. Sorry if it upsets you.

he' too old to be that naturally explosive, unless it's diarrhea related. He looks like something out of a comic book. Now he's tested positive. Probably been doing it his whole life. It's a pretty fair and logical conclusion to make. Sorry if it upsets you.
Yea bro go to gnc and buy some ibutamoren you will look just like romero...moron.

wow, you're really wound up over this. it's not that big a deal.
Ehh think you're a moron, theres not really much more too it.
If ibutamoren gave yoel his explosiveness and muscles go buy some and take it yourself.
Lmk how that works out for you.

Ehh think you're a moron, theres not really much more too it.
If ibutamoren gave yoel his explosiveness and muscles go buy some and take it yourself.
Lmk how that works out for you.

that's only what he got caught with. It's not a stretch to suspect him of all kinds of shit now that he's tested positive for a PED. He's too old to look and perform like that naturally.

that's only what he got caught with. It's not a stretch to suspect him of all kinds of shit now that he's tested positive for a PED. He's too old to look and perform like that naturally.
So you're assuming again?
Moron.
Im going to assume everybody is on steroids cause nate diaz said so, thats about as a valid of a arugment as you got.

So you're assuming again?
Moron.
Im going to assume everybody is on steroids cause nate diaz said so, thats about as a valid of a arugment as you got.

Yep. A positive test and the other corroborating evidence makes it fair to suspect comic book romero. You can suspect anyone you want based on Nate Diaz's comments. It doesn't bother me. And you would probably be right, especially about grandpa romero.

Yep. A positive test and the other corroborating evidence makes it fair to suspect comic book romero. You can suspect anyone you want based on Nate Diaz's comments. It doesn't bother me. And you would probably be right, especially about grandpa romero.
Which brings me back you being a moron.
Have you looked at jacares physique? Hes 36 almost 37 and hes just as yoked, just cause you have shitty genetics doesn't mean you need to be mad.

Back