Can Romero pull out a "Woodley" in the middle weight division?

Which brings me back you being a moron.
Have you looked at jacares physique? Hes 36 almost 37 and hes just as yoked, just cause you have shitty genetics doesn't mean you need to be mad.

Haha, Jacare has nothing to do with your attacks. BTW, I woke up this morning, and Romero the comic book hero STILL has a suspension for a positive PED test on his USADA record, which will be taken in to account when he tests positive again. Funny how reality works!

Haha, Jacare has nothing to do with your attacks. BTW, I woke up this morning, and Romero the comic book hero STILL has a suspension for a positive PED test on his USADA record, which will be taken in to account when he tests positive again. Funny how reality works!
In reality you cant predict the future, and you're still a moron.

he doesnt look unstoppable he nearly got KTFO by Tim Kennedy not long ago :S

Sure, at this point I could see any of the top 10 MW ending up with the belt.

More explosive and stronger than anybody in the MW division, I was very impressed how he was able to avoid Jacare´s ground game until late in the third round. Nobody seems unstoppable once the Spider vacated the belt in this division except for this guy. Can he pull out a Woodley, use his superior wrestling and power to ge the belt?View attachment 129607
The UFC didn't even offer Woodley any fights during that entire time. They probably had him as a backup for over a year. So stop.

I believe he can by rewatching all his past glorys on fight pass he has more than enough to stifle woodleys ass grabbing game

Back