Can Romero pull out a "Woodley" in the middle weight division?

Outside of explosiveness and physique these guys aren't much alike skilkwise.
Great wrestling, not great stand up or combos but killer shots.... not great cardio either.... the difference in my opinion is that Woodley showed more ups and downs than Yoel who hasn´t lost yet.

Well he has the same type of explosive power Woodley has so yeah he can diffidently KO who the even the champ will be.

I think Romero crushes everyone on his path. The guy is just a fucking monster. It's a shame really he started so late with mma, because he's getting quite old now.

lol he got KO'd by Tim Kennedy then had to grab and hold the fence to keep from losing to Jacare

frWNI.gif

Okay, what the fuck, people. there are no dick jokes in a thread titled "can Romero pull out a Woodley?"

Who the fuck are you all? Where are the real Sherdoggers? This thread should be dripping with BBC

He already tried that with Jacare. Jacare was so rocked and Yoel couldn't end him and instead started gassing.

Okay, what the fuck, people. there are no dick jokes in a thread titled "can Romero pull out a Woodley?"

Who the fuck are you all? Where are the real Sherdoggers? This thread should be dripping with BBC

Exactly. Where are all the dick pics?

Jokes. I mean jokes.

Depends how he looks after his PED ban IMO, guys obviously a genetic freak as well but he's like 38 or something.

He didn't look that unstoppable vs Jacare and Kennedy.

Depends how he looks after his PED ban IMO, guys obviously a genetic freak as well but he's like 38 or something.

He didn't look that unstoppable vs Jacare and Kennedy.
Personally I had Jacare winning that fight, specially after the fence grabbing and all....

Personally I had Jacare winning that fight, specially after the fence grabbing and all....

Think I did too, it was definately super close and not are the first was a 10-8.

Romero is a beast, just not 100% he has the heart and will to be champ.

Unless he fights Bisping haha

Think I did too, it was definately super close and not are the first was a 10-8.

Romero is a beast, just not 100% he has the heart and will to be champ.

Unless he fights Bisping haha
They have denied Jacare that shot for a while now.... both him and Luke came from Strikeforce with some hype, but Luke lost to Vitor and thengot to the title first just because of that win over Machida, while they kept feeding Jacare with Camozzi... but that fight was after Luke got the title so it´s fucking BS luke getting the shot before Jacare...... Jacare should´ve got the title shot long ago, just like Woodley got now after a long time off with the excuse that "it´s not his fault that Hendrix pulled out", as it wasn´t Jacare´s fault.... they just bend the rules as they wish to favour who they want.

He barley won against Jacare and Kenedy. It is possible but he is not getting any younger. And is only one more random test away from getting a 2 years suspension.

I dont see him as a champ, but like we saw with Bisping everything is possible. But I also think he is one of the dirtier fighters out there.

Back