Calzaghe will stop Pavlik if they meet

i feel confident calzaghe would probably win on judges decision but at the same time with pavliks punching power and heart all it takes is one shot.......

Pavlik would come to fight every minute of every round. That's something Hopkins didn't do and paid the price. Calzaghe could possibly squeak out a decision but I would still lean toward Pavlik.

I like calzaghe over pavlik as well. I see pavlik as a lighter/small but more skilled/versatile/compact kessler. Joe can pick that apart.

i definately think that Pavlik could hurt calzaghe - he would have to time him perfect but he could do it - even if he landed a solid punch that would lead to a either a UD or TKO in the Latter rounds - it would be a good fight - pavlik would have to bring his "A" game for sure.

I like calzaghe over pavlik as well. I see pavlik as a lighter/small but more skilled/versatile/compact kessler. Joe can pick that apart.

I'd bet Kelly walks around at a higher weight then Joe. They would be meeting above 160 if they ever fought. Kelly's 3 inches taller, with a 4 inch reach advantage.

You guys go ahead and make joe a decent favorite so I can make myself a little money on this fight.

I'd bet Kelly walks around at a higher weight then Joe. They would be meeting above 160 if they ever fought. Kelly's 3 inches taller, with a 4 inch reach advantage.

really 4 inches? 3 inches taller...i might actually have to reconsider then. i didn't know he was giving up 4 inches...jeez.

This would be a great fight for the fans if they make it.
Let's hope we see this one.

Im curious to see what the mods choices are. Care to weigh in?

Back