Calling it: Gus TKOs Bones.

thinks he a badass calling a fight on sherdog. If your so sure make a bet on Bodog

People underestimate Gustaffsons speed. His right hand comes fast as hell....I think he'll drop Bones and finish him.

The TS seems to be one of those anti-fans. Meaning he just wants Jon to lose and not a fan of Alex.

Here are my picks and a small rant about the Bantamweight issue
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfTM_hgASI8

Jon Jones vs Alex starts 00:12
Points about lighter weight classes start at 02:56
Renado vs Eddie starts 03:19
Matt vs Brenden starts at 06:22

I hope you're right, I'm not a big AG fan, just hate Bones.

But in all likelihood, Bones is going to stomp a new asshole into AG.

Lol @ it's a crazy year. Spider got beat by a younger, motivated wrestler. Spider had shown massive holes in his wrestling game. Other than very crisp striking, Gus hasn't shown me anything to make me believe he has what it takes to dethrone the champ. & Bones hasn't exactly had trouble with top tier strikers, Shogun, Rashad - dude can bang, and Vitor.

I think it's very possible, and I think Gus is getting way underestimated by people in general. Gus might really surprise him; Gus knows he's in deep water, and Jones hasn't faced someone like him before.

Fuck that I'm riding with Mr Goodman

BCS will not be a flop. Of course it won't be as great as Breaking Bad, but I prefer more tv like this than the reality bullshit being pumped in this generations brains.

Would be great for LHW division if Gus wins. That will mean Jones has challenges and equals.

Plus he probably needs to be humbled by losing once legitimately.

What are you talking about? Gus is oozing confidence just like every other opponent did before they fought. Maybe not Shogun but that really isn't his thing anyway. But Rashad, Sonnen, Rampage, Belfort a little bit, they all acted like they were going to beat the hell out of him. I would say Machida and Shogun were the most laid back but they always are. Gus oozing confidence before the fight is nothing to brag or get excited about. Damn near every fighter in every fight is or he wouldn't be fighting to begin with. You are calling it, calling a tko because how Gus is acting right now? Ok then.

Anything can happen in a fight, so gus could get a KO in 16 seconds but I have a feeling that Bones is going to absolutely crush Gus and finish him. Should be fun to watch the fallout. I'm betting Bones creates more haters tomorrow.

If Gustafsson suddenly becomes a much better fighter than he has ever been before, then maybe.

Let's be real, man. You, like me and a few others on here, had a dream that Gus knocked out Bones.

Two, maybe three years from now, Gusta can have a competitive fight with Jones - assuming Jones is closer to a plateau. The wrestling and grappling gap is still too overwhelming at this point.

Thought Jones was going to run through him but am starting to believe he will put up a decent fight......but still not enough to win.

"Calling it now" threads w/o any break down or analysis are pretty useless other than cheerleading. TS thinks Gus via TKO over one of the current P4P best because another fighter lost and Gus looks confident...pfft.

Back