Calling it: Gus TKOs Bones.

Love the spoiler.

Wish Gus would beat Jonny Bones. Sad that he won't.

"Better Call Saul" was one of those things that people joked around about because you figured it would never happen. "Saul should get his own spin-off show! Lols" I wish it wasn't a prequel though as I'd rather watch him in a post-Walter White world. We'll see if they can pull it off...

Also I'm in for the Gus TKO. Shit would be so cash. Shocked & butthurt fans would blow up Sherdog's server like Tuco's office.

"Better Call Saul" was one of those things that people joked around about because you figured it would never happen. "Saul should get his own spin-off show! Lols" I wish it wasn't a prequel though as I'd rather watch him in a post-Walter White world. We'll see if they can pull it off...

Also I'm in for the Gus TKO. Shit would be so cash. Shocked & butthurt fans would blow up Sherdog's server like Tuco's office.

"One problem with all that... Bones didn't win...." Cue explosions

The problem with this statement is that Jones is better than Gus standing.

The problem with this statement is that it's highly unlikely and currently unverifiable.

I will PERSONNALLY make this thread bumping up just ONE Second after Bones destroyed Gustafsson forever , Machida-Sonnen-Page-Shogun's style !

I did not see any fear in Gus's body language and think he stands a good chance at winning tomorrow.

The problem with this statement is that it's highly unlikely and currently unverifiable.

Gus didn't exactly set the world on fire against Silva or Shogun.

Jones has looked better beating better guys on the feet.

None whatsoever, Jones knows that too.

Like that's going to help him?

Wilde-GIF.gif

See, Jawth... The problem with that is it usually happens after he's already taken them down and softened them up.

Gus played Shogun and Thiago's game the entire time and won.

I'm with you bro, but I think it will be a KO though. I don't see them stopping the fight until he's knocked out.

YASSSSSSS I picked this as well, why the fuck not. Love gus, always support him.

whats_gonna_change_all_our_boots_are_made_in_chi.gif

Gus will leg kick the living shit out of Jones' legs and then throw a 1-2 combo/viking bomb and KO Jones. The era of cockiness will end on Saturday.

i called it yesterday, all your hypothetical credits belong to me technically.

I've always envisioned Bones going for a flying something and Gus tagging him on the way in, a la Fedor/Arlovski.... but maybe not a solid KO, just a daze and Gus capitalizes resulting in a TKO.

I agree with your assertion

See, Jawth... The problem with that is it usually happens after he's already taken them down and softened them up.

Gus played Shogun and Thiago's game the entire time and won.

You up for a friendly sig bet?

Back