Calling it: Gus TKOs Bones.

The Batman

Retired
Platinum Member
Reaction score
In the year where Anderson gets knocked the fuck out, and Schaub ascends to the throne of BJJ Deity anything can happen.

Gus is oozing confidence, which is something we haven't really seen an opponent of Jones do. They've all looked lost/helpless and hesitant to do anything.

Gus via TKO, also if I'm wrong you can post in here about how I'm going to Belize/Shit lawyer/Mr Show sucked .

Tits.
asian-girls-boobs-gif.gif

I could see Gus hurting Jones standing but I can't see him getting TKOd. I predict this fight will go the distance.

Hahaha! Not going to happen, man.
I liked the Spoiler though. :wink:

saul goodman tv show....does it have too much to live up to for people to appreciate it?

I don't know man, Gus didn't even look all that good vs. Shogun...

In the year where Anderson gets knocked the fuck out, and Schaub ascends to the throne of BJJ Deity anything can happen.

Gus is oozing confidence, which is something we haven't really seen an opponent of Jones do. They've all looked lost/helpless and hesitant to do anything.

Gus via TKO, also if I'm wrong you can post in here about how I'm going to Belize/Shit lawyer/Mr Show sucked .

Tits.
asian-girls-boobs-gif.gif

You're just full of colorful metaphors aren't you?

saul goodman tv show....does it have too much to live up to for people to appreciate it?

I think it'll be a pretty funny show, reception will be based on peoples expectations going in.

That show is gonna bomb.

Too many factors are working against it:

A. Filling BB's shoes.
B. Cheesy title.
C. Saul's an interesting character but not enough to do a spinoff show.

That show is gonna bomb.

A. Filling BB's shoes.
B. Cheesy title.

how do you feel about the Podrick Payne spinoff show HBO is developing?

You can make a better call, Saul.

That show is gonna bomb.

A. Filling BB's shoes.
B. Cheesy title.

Heavily under-appreciated character, imo.

I had to reward people for reading my OP, I know how the interwebs work.

Ha! I figured out!

They'll give Saul a new show...I always thought Saul should have his own show, tbh, way before it was announced.
I wonder if they will keep Huel in the new show.

breaking-bad-gif.gif

how do you feel about the Podrick Payne spinoff show HBO is developing?

Umm what? Although I would love to see a Hound+Arya spinoff.

Heavily under-appreciated character, imo.

I like Saul, he's quite hilarious. He's just not interesting enough to have an entire show based off of him.........especially when he's coming from a masterpiece like BB.

Back