Calling it: Gus TKOs Bones.

Why anyone would doubt if Jones could put Gus on his ass is beyond me.

:icon_lol: Wonder what the reaction is going to be when people figure out that Bones is alot like GSP in the respect that they both dominate where they shouldn't. Bones has a versatile standing attack, what happens when he doesn't need to take Gus down? :icon_lol:

Calling it, this thread will be bumped when Jones wins.

Would like for Gus to win, but I'm betting on Bones.

A lot of people have come in confident and talking trash to him.

Rashad, Rampage, and now Gus talked trash to him. Chael kinda did but he didn't go full Troll mode.

If Gus beats Jones, I'm going to lay some money down on Hendricks just to support this year of upsets.

If Gus beats Jones, I'm going to lay some money down on Hendricks just to support this year of upsets.

This year doesn't have much on 2007.

Towards the fourth quarter of '07, just about everyone in the MMA world was scared to go to the bookies, and the ones that went for big air were wrong Hahahah.

Can not stand Jones and his act, he looked strange during the stare down. I hope Gus knocks him out, it would benefit Jones to be humbled.

Gus is going to outclass Jones on the feet. I'm not sure if this will get him the victory given Jones' wrestling, but I wouldn't be surprised to be seeing Jones backing up and getting KO'd tomorrow, in fact I dropped most of my Vcash on that happening.

Gus is oozing confidence, which is something we haven't really seen an opponent of Jones do. They've all looked lost/helpless and hesitant to do anything.

What are you talking about? Gus is oozing confidence just like every other opponent did before they fought. Maybe not Shogun but that really isn't his thing anyway. But Rashad, Sonnen, Rampage, Belfort a little bit, they all acted like they were going to beat the hell out of him. I would say Machida and Shogun were the most laid back but they always are. Gus oozing confidence before the fight is nothing to brag or get excited about. Damn near every fighter in every fight is or he wouldn't be fighting to begin with. You are calling it, calling a tko because how Gus is acting right now? Ok then.

I don't know man, Gus didn't even look all that good vs. Shogun...

This. Plus, Alex has had a long layoff and we all know how that can effect a fighter. Shogun was in the fight till midway through the second round when he began to tire and Gus decided to take him down.

Gus couldn't finish Thiago Silva in front of him home fans.

Gus couldn't finish a shopworn Rua, yet he'll TKO Jones ?

LOL OK.

Putting 10k vcash on Alexander for the upset.... make me vrich

whats with people thinking gus has mayweather stand up. hahaha what a joke. bones will prob do just as well on his feet, eventually take his ass down and submit him. man this reminds me of the recent mayweather canelo hype.

Back