California Teacher Kicks Student Out Of Class For Wearing A NRA Shirt

Cram it up your ass. Some kids in high school having to abide by a dress code doesn't impact the 1st and 2nd amendments at all.

You're just another hysterical conservative snowflake.
Apparently it wasn’t against the school dress code,

You’re vag is extra salty today.

I like it.

A California high school teacher lectured two students Monday for wearing T-shirts advertising the National Rifle Association, sending one of them to the principal's office, according to a report from CBS Sacramento.

The mother of one of the students said the teacher approached the two students wearing the NRA T-shirts, including her 15-year-old daughter, and started lecturing them on the perceived danger of guns, according to CBS Sacramento.

The teacher then sent another student to the principal’s office for refusing to take off the NRA shirt, the mother added, according to the TV network.

“I think he’s there to teach. I don’t think he’s there to discuss his personal beliefs,” the mother told CBS.

One of the T-Shirts had an NRA logo in the front as well as in the back, and also had pictures of shell casings outlined in an American Flag, CBS reported.

The NRA tweeted out a link to the CBS Sacramento story, saying “YOUR TAX DOLLARS AT WORK: Two #California teenagers were harassed by their anti-#gun history teacher last week. How would you handle the situation if this were your child’s school? #NRA #2A #DefendtheSecond”

The Lodi Unified School District put out a statement after the incident saying it reviewed the incident and determined the shirt did not violate its dress code policy, according to CBS. The school district also said it plans to review its dress code policies with its staff to avoid similar instances in the future.

http://thehill.com/business-a-lobbying/400875-teen-kicked-out-of-class-for-wearing-nra-shirt
When I was in HS, we couldn't wear any shirts with guns, weapons, drugs, alcohol, cigs, etc. So I don't see the issue here.

We also couldn't wear political stuff, which is why I find it funny when people bitch now adays for not being allowed their MAGA gear.

Cram it up your ass. Some kids in high school having to abide by a dress code doesn't impact the 1st and 2nd amendments at all.

You're just another hysterical conservative snowflake.

I'm a snowflake, but you've got your head in your ass if you think I'm conservative.

Funny-Animal-Laughing-Sea-Lion-Picture.jpg

Sorry you're having a tough day.

It wasn't against the dress code though just against the teacher's beliefs, that's why the school sided with the kids.

He's too triggered to grasp or acknowledge that fact.

I remember getting suspended for wearing a Big Johnson t-shirt in 96....

In bumblefuck Alabama.

So yeah.. I dont pity them kids.

I remember getting suspended for wearing a Big Johnson t-shirt in 96....

In bumblefuck Alabama.

So yeah.. I dont pity them kids.
As in the Big Unit Randy Johnson, or as in a big penis?

Do you always lash out and use insults when people have opposing perspectives to your own?

Btw stop using snowflake, find a new word perhaps, offended college safe space residents who were misgendered have a trademark on the word snowflake.
When they're incredibly idiotic, yes.

I agree with this too, and I read the rest of the article and the school said it's not against their policy.

Teacher gets a slap on the wrist. End of story.
This is the thing. If it isn't against their dress code policy, and the teacher was just pulling a political stunt, then yeah, better say something to the teacher.

I'm surprised those kinds of shirts are allowed TBH. Our school was filled with sarcastic phrases, polo and band t-shirts, because that's about all we could wear.

Good, those stupid little shits can fuck off.

You can't wear anything you want to school. Kids get asked to remove shirts of a various nature all the time. Fuck those kids, fuck their parents, and fuck the NRA.
{<jimmies}

Fir
Do you always lash out and use insults when people have opposing perspectives to your own?

Btw stop using snowflake, find a new word perhaps, offended college safe space residents who were misgendered have a trademark on the word snowflake.
firat time seeing a homer post? Biggest overgrown child in a forum full of them.

Forcing them on the students how? Are they required to hate guns now?
No, but the teacher is trying to silence the opinion of these students with his own despite the fact they weren't in violation.
I would need to see the dress code myself to see if that's true. The school district may just want this to go away. Teachers usually have pretty wide latitude on that kind of thing.
If it was against the school policy there is no reason the school wouldn't have backed the teacher, especially in the current anti-gun social climate.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back