California Teacher Kicks Student Out Of Class For Wearing A NRA Shirt

Good, those stupid little shits can fuck off.

You can't wear anything you want to school. Kids get asked to remove shirts of a various nature all the time. Fuck those kids, fuck their parents, and fuck the NRA.

Except the school already said this didn't violate the dress code. So it's the teacher who needs to fuck off in this case.

I wonder if say wearing a Che Guevara shirt is banned?

who wants to bet that in fact, it is not?
what about a Soviet era Hammer and Sickle?

I got kicked out of class once for wearing an Austin 3:16 shirt when I was in middle school. The teach told me the shirt was inappropriate because it had a skull on it. I told them her cross necklace was in appropriate. Still had to turn my shirt inside out, while she got to keep wearing her necklace.:mad:
Did she at least blow you?

I got kicked out of class once for wearing an Austin 3:16 shirt when I was in middle school. The teach told me the shirt was inappropriate because it had a skull on it. I told them her cross necklace was in appropriate. Still had to turn my shirt inside out, while she got to keep wearing her necklace.:mad:
I too had one in MS, never had any issues w/ faculty, but some religious girl caused a huge scene one day, stopped our math class, said 'what does that even mean? it's not in my bible'

my response of 'well its in mine' didn't go over well, at all hahahahahahahh

good times, would recommend

Not going to lie that sounds like a cool T-shirt for a 15-year-old boy.

But the school might also want to invest in some metal detectors.
Because I see a mental health-related shooting in the future.
When I was a teenager I had a "in glock we trust " shirt

Every school I ever went to had a no drugs, no profanity, no guns rule about clothing. The teacher shouldn't lecture anyone, but the if there is a rule about it then that is completely normal.

Is a kid wearing a shirt promoting guns really a good idea IN A SCHOOL?
Wear what you like outside of class, but everyone in here would be calling the teacher a moron for not "seeing the signs" had a kid that normally wears NRA gear to class ended up shooting the school, and the teacher had never said anything.

Seems like the kid was intentionally trying to be a disruptive asshole. A highschool classroom isn't the place to talk about gun rights.
I don't recall what my highschool dress code was exactly, but you would have to turn your shirt inside out or change for a range of things.
The Raiders logo wasn't allowed for instance

I feel like if this was the south and the kid wore a liberal political shirt, we would hear about how the kid is just an attention whore who doesn’t know about politics/the issues

Personally, that’s my opinion on this. I mean, I guess even students are allowed freedom of speech, but I don’t hold favorable views of children trying to make statements.

You can't wear anything you want to school. Kids get asked to remove shirts of a various nature all the time. Fuck those kids, fuck their parents, and fuck the NRA.

lol ^ rustled .. and to think, there was a time when students took their guns to school in certain places .. maybe the problem is with the student him/herself and not the firearm .. just a thought .. we're focusing on the wrong thing .. people are mentally broken

Bro I live in Cali.....They use to kick out students if they were wearing fucking NFL Jerseys.

One time I was told shit for wearing a Fresno State shirt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now you pussies are crying because of NRA shirt? Where were you fuckers 10 years ago, when I was in high school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bet it still happens today lol

Lived here all my life...34 years of age. California to the naked eye seems chill to most my friends. When politics comes up you truly see how retarded every one is.Not because they are liberals but because they are so uneducated on current events and whats going on in politics. But immediately if politics comes up at work they talk about how separating families hurts America. They're that dumb

jokes aside, i'm not too sure a kid should be wearing a shirt w/ a gun, ammo casings, etc... to school

I'm all against censorship like most, but I mean cmon. I tend to agree w/ Homer and others on this specific instance

now if we're talking about those school that banned 'US Flag' t shirts, that's a whole different issue

lol ^ rustled .. and to think, there was a time when students took their guns to school in certain places .. maybe the problem is with the student him/herself and not the firearm .. just a thought .. we're focusing on the wrong thing .. people are mentally broken
<JagsKiddingMe>
When and where?

meh hardly news worthy. schools restrict what kids can wear all the time.

It's never too early to teach your kids about gun safety.

If they're NRA members, chances are they know how to operate guns and are upstanding citizens.

meh hardly news worthy. schools restrict what kids can wear all the time.

Have you ever heard of the game "six degrees of kevin bacon"?

Theres a fun new version on sherdog called "six degrees of censoring conservative free speech"! A game of "six degrees of separation " where you can take ANY event and link it to oppression of the right wing by liberals in six steps or less.

• Kid at school in NRA shirt
  • NRA is conservative
  • School is in California
  • California has liberals

Therefore libz are oppressing conservatives! It's TS favorite new game.

Last edited:

See this is the kind of reaction that makes those shirts so cool to a fifteen year old. It drives people to the extreme, kids feed off that, and use those kinds of behaviors to equalize the power imbalences inherant in the adult child dynamic. Your outrage is the infastruture for their counter-culture.

Think about it man: A MAGA hat can drive a fully grown adult male to take drink and splash it in the face of a 17 year old, and a NRA t-shirt turns a teachers head out to the point that ity becomes a news item. Thats alot of power to give to a child. If you can dress up as chick and use the chicks bathroom and everyone is compelled to suspend their belief suystem and subvert thier world view to play along, then whats wrong with a friggin t-shirt?

You can't make it this easy for them.

I dont think you can wear anything with guns at school from what I remember. Same with anything related to drugs or violence. I dont see what the issue is here. The kids knew what they were doing.

Is a kid wearing a shirt promoting guns really a good idea IN A SCHOOL?
Wear what you like outside of class, but everyone in here would be calling the teacher a moron for not "seeing the signs" had a kid that normally wears NRA gear to class ended up shooting the school, and the teacher had never said anything.

Seems like the kid was intentionally trying to be a disruptive asshole. A highschool classroom isn't the place to talk about gun rights.
I don't recall what my highschool dress code was exactly, but you would have to turn your shirt inside out or change for a range of things.
The Raiders logo wasn't allowed for instance
Is there a record of nra members shooting up schools?

Back