California Dems call for boycott of In-N-Out Burger after donation to GOP

Lord Coke

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I was originally thinking that I would make a cute thread about going to in and out after jiu jitsu tonight or something like that but I started thinking and there is troubling trend in politics right now that aims to vilify the other side especially conservatives. I was reading the google lawsuit by James Damore and there are many google employees who want to out people who voted for trump and get them fired solely due to the fact they voted trump. That is pretty unheard of in us history. Now we have people going through corporate filings and saying we need to boycott a fast food joint for donating to one of the major parties in the country. This shows how polarized our society is right now.
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...all-for-boycott-of-in-n-out-after-donation-to
The California Democratic Party chairman is calling for a boycott of In-N-Out Burger after it was revealed this week that the fast food chain donated $25,000 to the California Republican Party.

"Et tu In-N-Out?" Eric Bauman tweeted.

"Tens of thousands of dollars donated to the California Republican Party... it’s time to #BoycottInNOut — let Trump and his cronies support these creeps... perhaps animal style!"

His call for boycotting the restaurant came after a public filing showedthat it had donated funds to the California Republican Party.
Journalist Gabe Schneider first reported on the filing, which quickly led to the hashtag #boycottInNOut. Los Angeles Magazine also reported details about the filing.

This may backfire and make more people go there.

sZ0Ix79.jpg

Think I'll be having In N Out for dinner tonight.

I wonder if leftists will vandalize this restaurant now?

holy_soda.jpg

in-5.jpg

o.jpg

Oh, so the party that wants to chop little boy's balls off when they like a Barbie is offended by a restaurant with some religious morality? Who would have thought?

Good, fuck corporate political donations.
(I would say that to someone wanting to boycott a corp that paid off Dems, btw)
(Also, I probably wouldn't give a shit about what a state party chairman had to say about anything)

Lol. The OP hits all the tropes of a middle school essay. Opening with an anecdote, commenting that something has never been seen before (even though it has), wrapping it up with a vague observation of "society." It's not a bad post, it just made me laugh at the format.

This isn't just a liberal thing. Weren't conservatives throwing out their coffee makers or toasters or some shit because the companies criticized Donny? And I'm sure it's about equally hard to get a job as an openly gay dude in parts of the South as it is to get one as an open Trump supporter in liberal parts of the country. I don't think the polarization and persecution is new so much as it is conservatives experiencing persecution for the first time (over their political affiliation, their race, their gender, etc) and acting like the world is ending. The left is now aping the worst of the behaviors that the Right has been exhibiting for decades. It's shitty, but it's also kind of karmic.

Last edited:
Democrats gonna Democrat

If we had one of those near my place I would be a regular now after all this childish nonsense.

Chik Fil A is delicious. They would do well no matter who boycotts them because their chicken is the tits.

edit: Have had In N Out burger once. Lots of good burger joints.

the lines are too long. less leftists in there the better!

Leftist doesn't mean democrat or liberal-just the retard left.
I don't mean as in clinically retarded unless the far leftist is also clinically retarded
when I say clincially, I mean a real diagnosis, not a feelings clinic
when I say feelings I mean the mental kind and not the literal nerve end feeling

the lines are too long. less leftists in there the better!

Leftist doesn't mean democrat or liberal-just the retard left.
I don't mean as in clinically retarded unless the far leftist is also clinically retarded
when I say clincially, I mean a real diagnosis, not a feelings clinic
when I say feelings I mean the mental kind and not the literal nerve end feeling

My wife loves their burgers. I’m a vegetarian so I have no opinion. I do know young workers(High School) look at it as a dream job to work for them

Oh crap. I made another thread on this. Please delete mine or merge

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back