California Dems call for boycott of In-N-Out Burger after donation to GOP

Screw that, we went this weekend for lunch,
As far as fast food goes, it's definitely one of the better ones.

You truly are a moron. Alan has won court cases at the federal level, what have you accomplished? Loser.

lol, even @Madmick fell for this one. For shame, dude. I expect it out of lower intelligence people like TS and Inga, but not you.

Dnc chair calls for a boycott? The intellectually honest thing to do is to compare this to random boycotts by random people.

My wife loves their burgers. I’m a vegetarian so I have no opinion. I do know young workers(High School) look at it as a dream job to work for them

my sis is vegetarian and she eats the grilled cheese with lettuce n tomatoes at in n out, not sure if you're into that.

I liked In-N-Out a lot. Wendy's is still my favorite though. There's only McD, Burger King and KFC here in Germany, though.

Further proof that dems don't care about poor people or wages really, it's just control they want. Sure we've been feigning sympathy for low wage workers, but the places who treat their employees the best need to be shut down if they're not on our team.

@Fawlty lol got triggered by such an obvious post.

Back