California Considering 'Muslim Appreciation Month'

I would support a Shamanist appreciation month.

Well Allah have planned and Alah is the best of planners.

I guess I should be more tolerant to my Muslim brothers affter all they just want the Alaha Snackbar dream.

"Some people are not after the American but the Alaha Snackbar dream" -Banchan
@Banchan

First they neuter our 2nd ammendment right, now this shit. California is the nicest lamest place in the world. Ugh!

Just give them your LA10s now. Fucking bullshit, merkel must be frigging herself to this

Will it be bringing awareness to the fact that Muhammad was a pedophile?

If they wanted to virtue signal this badly they could've at least been more subtle and made it a Muhammad Ali appreciation day. He's a Muslim who is an American icon and introducing such a bill shortly after his death probably would've meant it got passed easily.

Meh, who cares. There's so many months for "heritages" I'm sure they're all already overlapping.

Counter offer.

What if we do it, but we change it from an appreciation month to an awareness month

iw14lj.gif

Counter offer.

What if we do it, but we change it from an appreciation month to an awareness month

"I'm sorry sir, but it appears that you have Muslims."

It's going to be sad when the bombings start and they are still celebrating Muslim Appreciation month. They should also appreciate the Knifes used to behead their leaders.

Guys it is time to accept it. Globalists want to create a new government that will encompass the US, Canada and the EU. The official language will be English and the official religion will be Islam. All citizens should be pious muslims or pay the jizya. Expect western politicians to start converting to Islam en masse soon.

You can't make this up.

CA will be the first state to recognize sharia law.

Pffft. We've got girls dressing in summerwear year round.

We'd be the last to recognize it behind florida because they'd need someone to read it to them.

Back