California Considering 'Muslim Appreciation Month'

From the article
'I am proud to celebrate the first ever Muslim Appreciation and Awareness Month by honoring generations of Muslim Americans for their many social, cultural, and economic contributions to California'

Yah nothing says cultural contributions like their wives wearing darth vader suits in 100 degree weather

Did you forget about Canada?

canadian-pm-trudeau-at-mosque-praying-to-allah.jpg

canadian-prime-minister-justin-trudeau-is-a-pussy.jpg

1%2B1%2B1ninetymilesjcl3D1tf7wfuo1_540.jpg
This is what piss' me off about stuff like this. You Americans so something incredible silly and us up North will take it and and make it way worse.
Look at that face.. makes me want to punch it.

Are you fuckin kiddin me

Why not bin laden appreciation month? He helped a lot of 'merican corporations get rich

I hope it coincides with all sorts of annual feminist, homo and atheist rallies.

This is what piss' me off about stuff like this. You Americans so something incredible silly and us up North will take it and and make it way worse.
Look at that face.. makes me want to punch it.
U are very unfair: hours and hours of training for make these extatic , trustworthy faces in front of a mirror with a very expensive actiong coach

The government isn't allowed to do anything that promotes any religion.

Muslim Awareness Month? Okay, I will make sure I take the opportunity to become more aware of Muslims during the month of August.

It's just different here in SE MI. We all are together, and nobody makes a deal about anything. Weird.

"This month we honor Al Zabi Zababi who blew himself up in the name of a warlord pedophile."

Separation of Church and State. I don't want California to celebrate or appreciate any religion.

However if they want to make Middle East appreciation month...Then I don't have a huge problem with that.

The idiocy of the CA legislature never ceases to amaze me. I hate this fucking state so much. If it didn't have awesome weather, highish wages and hot chicks, I wouldn't be here...

Back