California Considering 'Muslim Appreciation Month'

@TurboHolocaust

Lol your username made me chuckle care to explain the back story to that?

Years ago, my brothers and I were messing around on our instruments at a party and we threw together "turboholocaust" as a joke death metal song, we played it and people thought the title was hilarious so it just stuck with me.

I like it because it randomly triggers retards. Unfortunately my Playstation account was reported and banned due to the name (even though I had the same name for over 5 years).

Years ago, my brothers and I were messing around on our instruments at a party and we threw together "turboholocaust" as a joke death metal song, we played it and people thought the title was hilarious so it just stuck with me.

I like it because it randomly triggers retards. Unfortunately my Playstation account was reported and banned due to the name (even though I had the same name for over 5 years).

ah hahaha
That is funny hehehehe its even funnier that some people got offended

Jesus H. Christ people should chill its not like they own the words holocaust.

I was under the impression that there was separation of church and state.
How can the government sponsor or endorse any religion?

They are staunch Catholics though. I just hope Islam doesn't make major in-roads into Hispanic society ; Muslims will use Hispanics and Blacks as usefull pawns in their battle against Western non-Muslims. Muslims evangelists are already converting/genociding Amerindians in Southern Mexico.
The age of consent being 12 is fine, because they're staunch catholics?

LOL what a bunch of shit.

I would think it just as stupid for an appreciation day/month/year for any religion. It is prettah prettah prettah dumb..

California has become a cesspool filled with illegal alien drug cartels,sanctuary cities,SJWS and now islam is being celebrated. Will the political decisions by these traitorous politicians get to the point where American citizens get so tired of their country being given away that we stand up and forcefully stop them ?

There are some families in San Bernardino who sadly understand Islam all too well.

It's disgusting and unforgivable that California politicians would suggest celebrating Islam after its very teachings were the cause of so many Californians to be massacred because they were gay.

Where is the LGBT community to stand up against this bullshit ?

Counter offer.

What if we do it, but we change it from an appreciation month to an awareness month

iw14lj.gif

I think Muslim awareness month was July both in Germany and France.

Oof!

They are staunch Catholics though. I just hope Islam doesn't make major in-roads into Hispanic society ; Muslims will use Hispanics and Blacks as usefull pawns in their battle against Western non-Muslims. Muslims evangelists are already converting/genociding Amerindians in Southern Mexico.

Muslims have been fooling African Americans into joining their cult for a long time in the jails.
They just package it as anti white to a bunch of downtrodden young black men. Easy sell.

Muslims have been fooling African Americans into joining their cult for a long time in the jails.
They just package it as anti white to a bunch of downtrodden young black men. Easy sell.
Yeah Blacks joining Islam are jumping into the fire from the proverbial frying pan.

The age of consent being 12 is fine, because they're staunch catholics?
I thought when you said Mexico, you were using "Mexico" as a sarcastic euphemism for California because of the large Mexican American demographic. So when you said age of consent in Mexico was 12 I thought you were half humorously saying there is some common ground between Islam and Mexican culture due to the low age of consent and Aisha being 9.

Well Muslims are more devout and honest that your average American Christian. I'd imagine that goes double in California (minus the heavily westernized Rich muslim kids in LA area).

christians have done more good for the world than any other religious people. period
muslims have done nothing good unless you are a tsa agent

I thought when you said Mexico, you were using "Mexico" as a sarcastic euphemism for California because of the large Mexican American demographic. So when you said age of consent in Mexico was 12 I thought you were half humorously saying there is some common ground between Islam and Mexican culture due to the low age of consent and Aisha being 9.
No I meant the actual Mexico, but I did mean to bring light to the common ground between Mexico (Catholics) and Islam (Aisha) as far as the underage stuff goes.

Back