California Considering 'Muslim Appreciation Month'

Aren't they running out of months to give away by now? Goddamn, Jewish history month, black history month, women's history month, gay history month, Muslim history month. There's only 12 in a year and they're handing them out like tic tacs.

The same people who shit on Christianity and say "oh, your sky God, your imaginary friend, the flying spaghetti monster(cause they love quoting Dawkins like they came up with it), homophobes, bigots" love to pretend like none of that applies to Islam in spades. I'd love to see the outrage if someone floated the idea of Christian appreciation month, and see how fast these turds talking the crusades and slavery.

I am embarrassed to say that I was born and raised in California.

Will it be bringing awareness to the fact that Muhammad was a pedophile?

I am willing to believe that he didn't fuck little girls only, but little boys also.... and maybe, from time to time, he craved some goat action

Aren't they running out of months to give away by now? Goddamn, Jewish history month, black history month, women's history month, gay history month, Muslim history month. There's only 12 in a year and they're handing them out like tic tacs.

The same people who shit on Christianity and say "oh, your sky God, your imaginary friend, the flying spaghetti monster(cause they love quoting Dawkins like they came up with it), homophobes, bigots" love to pretend like none of that applies to Islam in spades. I'd love to see the outrage if someone floated the idea of Christian appreciation month, and see how fast these turds talking the crusades and slavery.

Sorry, all the months are already taken.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_commemorative_months

Thats it you weak idiots..celebrate the exact opposite of what you are...that'l show how "inclusive" and "not racist" you are...fucking idiots

Pork stock will go through the roof. Going to eat so much bacon and draw so many Muhammad's that month.

cali_sink.jpg

Well Muslims are more devout and honest that your average American Christian. I'd imagine that goes double in California (minus the heavily westernized Rich muslim kids in LA area).

Sure thing, dude...

The most sacred, holiest place in the Islamic faith is Mecca and us infidels are not allowed to set foot anywhere near it because we are regarded as unclean and we will dirty the place up. If anyone openly posing as non-Muslim did try to enter Mecca then I'm certain they would be killed by an angry mob. I am also yet to meet a single Muslim who has ever expressed having any problem with this.

Can you imagine the libturd repsonse if The Pope said Muslims are not allowed to set foot in Vatican City because they are dirty?

So if you want something which sums up Islam, it is this.

Sick joke is sick.

What about Hindu or Buddhist or Christian appreciation day?

Islam literally brings the least value to any country/society always and forever.

Time to get the ban Islam train firing on all cylinders - like 1000x more than it is.

Cure The West of the disease as soon as possible please!

The most sacred, holiest place in the Islamic faith is Mecca and us infidels are not allowed to set foot anywhere near it because we are regarded as unclean and we will dirty the place up. If anyone openly posing as non-Muslim did try to enter Mecca then I'm certain they would be killed by an angry mob. I am also yet to meet a single Muslim who has ever expressed having any problem with this.

Can you imagine the libturd repsonse if The Pope said Muslims are not allowed to set foot in Vatican City because they are dirty?

So if you want something which sums up Islam, it is this.

Some Islamic customs can be really considered dirty

Sick joke is sick.

What about Hindu or Buddhist or Christian appreciation day?

Islam literally brings the least value to any country/society always and forever.

Time to get the ban Islam train firing on all cylinders - like 1000x more than it is.

Cure The West of the disease as soon as possible please!

Only the west?

Back