Economy California budget deficit $54B

CA is an amazing place with unmatched beauty and geography. It's sole problem is that it is filled with Californians.
Yea man, it would be a much better place if it were filled with southerners.

Yeah, friendliness, caring about your community, and family values are lame bruh. Long live intersectional GenderQueer animalkin, homelessness, drug addiction, overcrowding, traffic, smog, and crime.

Yeah, friendliness, caring about your community, and family values are lame bruh. Long live intersectional GenderQueer animalkin, homelessness, drug addiction, overcrowding, traffic, smog, and crime.
{<jordan}

lol that’s what happens when you watch fox. You’re dumb as shit

When did I ever say I or anyone gave a shit about your OPINION about my state? When did I say I cared about who does and who “doesn’t” want to live here?
When did I ever say I gave a shit about housing prices in California?

You’re trying to force people to care about something that we really don’t. Not happening.

lol you triggered. Bum

More concerning are the asinine gas taxes for roads....when the roads suck rhino dick

Last wknd, gas in Needles was 2.35. Just across the river in Bullhead City, AZ it was 1.55

That's wild

It would be better if the North were allowed to create the State of Jefferson. I saw 1,000x more state of Jefferson flags than Ca flags being flown were I lived.

774c13dfeccd8c9007df67d4638e12fe.jpeg

Beside you being poor , ugly as shit, and being a hill billy cousin fucker
AAaaaand.... here’s the part where you just haul off and go full “Anonymous keyboarder hiding behind anonymity rage!”

Nothing left to see hear folks.

upload_2020-5-30_8-21-44.jpeg

CA is great where the dems congregate. My area is unfortunately clean, safe and free of government needles

This is so disingenuous it's laughable. Current CA-ers are immensely apathetic.

It would be better if the North were allowed to create the State of Jefferson. I saw 1,000x more state of Jefferson flags than Ca flags being flown were I lived.

Better? I live in Del Norte county and have been around pretty much all the rest. And they're some of the poorest counties in both states. How exactly would they end up better off?

Lmao I can send you my YTD right now and I guarantee I make more than you and your family combined. I just don’t whine about illegals for all my problems. I’m not a snowflake

No you don't or you'd have just posted it instead of offering to send it. That's how you guarantee it lol. Don't bother responding saying you're richer than me. I can buy and sell you like the 17th century slave that you are. Post or stfu.

This is so disingenuous it's laughable. Current CA-ers are immensely apathetic.
I am not sure what you mean. I have lived in CA and in the South. As pretty as CA is, what the people have done, lots of different people, have really made it a bad place for community and family. People or mean, real estate is insane, cirme is high in urban areas, apathy is high, drug use, etc. I know how pretty it is and how nice the weather is. I also know the amazing natural beauty of the oceans and desert and mountains. And I also know that I would never settle in nor raise a family in CA.

Back