Economy California budget deficit $54B

Yea man, it would be a much better place if it were filled with southerners.
Really, any other state of people are better than Californians. Southerners, Mid-Westerners, Rocky Mountain Staters, Mid-Atlanticers, etc. You can push back all you want but everyone outside of CA dislikes Californians and its not because we are jealous. It's because those that escape CA bring to other states (CO, Idaho, Texas, etc.) the ills that they are escaping from. Plus, Californians are self righteous, snobbish, entitled, and usually reek of the progressive swamp that they lived in. CA is the prettiest state (by geographic and weather standards) in the US. It has been ruined by the people that live there, especially that grew up there, especially in the coastal communities from San Fran to San Diego.

Really, any other state of people are better than Californians. Southerners, Mid-Westerners, Rocky Mountain Staters, Mid-Atlanticers, etc. You can push back all you want but everyone outside of CA dislikes Californians and its not because we are jealous. It's because those that escape CA bring to other states (CO, Idaho, Texas, etc.) the ills that they are escaping from. Plus, Californians are self righteous, snobbish, entitled, and usually reek of the progressive swamp that they lived in. CA is the prettiest state (by geographic and weather standards) in the US. It has been ruined by the people that live there, especially that grew up there, especially in the coastal communities from San Fran to San Diego.
{<jordan}

I am not sure what you mean. I have lived in CA and in the South. As pretty as CA is, what the people have done, lots of different people, have really made it a bad place for community and family. People or mean, real estate is insane, cirme is high in urban areas, apathy is high, drug use, etc. I know how pretty it is and how nice the weather is. I also know the amazing natural beauty of the oceans and desert and mountains. And I also know that I would never settle in nor raise a family in CA.

I was visiting my best friend in Santa Clarita last month. The trick is to live in a very very very rich neighborhood in a rich area. Other than that, yeah you are right.

I am not sure what you mean. I have lived in CA and in the South. As pretty as CA is, what the people have done, lots of different people, have really made it a bad place for community and family. People or mean, real estate is insane, cirme is high in urban areas, apathy is high, drug use, etc. I know how pretty it is and how nice the weather is. I also know the amazing natural beauty of the oceans and desert and mountains. And I also know that I would never settle in nor raise a family in CA.

because you’re broke and couldn’t afford it. It’s ok son, pull yourself up by the bootstraps, don’t look for hand outs and try to make it in that shit hole in the south where the playing field is easier for you, surrounded by a bunch of people who can barely read and write

Lmfao you’re killing me. I didn’t realize people from the south reek of envy and jealousy

Lmfao you’re killing me. I didn’t realize people from the south reek of envy and jealousy
We also reek of moonshine, poverty, and our sister's intimate regions. Don't forget that stuff.

Back