Economy California budget deficit $54B

Maybe if they didnt give illegals every benefit under the sun, the debt wouldnt be so high.
Signed,
A California resident that hates it here

With nobody going to the movies and tech moving elsewhere, the fantasy will be completely over. Watch movies and TV shows about California 70's through 90's. What an awesome place. The hyper liberal mindset being a part of the societal mix in personal terms makes a place interesting, but you need moderates to run things and be a majority, or else you get screwed.

Last edited:
As more illegals pour in, more homeless build their own tent cities, people defecate where they want and police stop responding to crime the closer California will be to a Republican free and Democratic paradise.

i guess california has no other option than to increase taxes

And here comes austerity when the people who rely on social services need it most

-cuts to education
-cuts to healthcare
-cuts to infrastructure

But certainly no taxing corporations. Nope can’t do that

Every state in the country is going to be in a similar position this year.

Most states rely on Sales & Use taxes as their main sources of revenue and I think it's safe to assume consumer spending is way down.

And oil prices were so low it hurt the oil and fracking states.

Revenues go down when everything is locked down.

Blame the illegals.

Beautiful 80 degree day today. Man it’s awesome to not live in a shithole 3rd world state.

How is the smell of poo in the air? Does the nose get used to it? Can only imagine in the heat.

Man California is such a shittily run state...By the way, what's the federal budget deficit projected to be this year?

Beautiful 80 degree day today. Man it’s awesome to not live in a shithole 3rd world state.

i live in a 3rd world state (hawaii) but at least the weather is beautiful. depending on the waves, i may go surfing after work

Man California is such a shittily run state...By the way, what's the federal budget deficit projected to be this year?

i'm a federal employee and dreading all of the cuts/consolidations and forced efficiency reductions that are going to happen

Maybe if they didnt give illegals every benefit under the sun, the debt wouldnt be so high.
Signed,
A California resident that hates it here

Or maybe if they didn’t have to prop up every low performing red state they would have more money.

This system we have here won’t last much longer. The blue states paying for the rest of the country only to be slapped by them every step of the way. There will be a breaking point at some point in time.

Mitch McConell has really stoked the flames recently

Eh, not really so bad. You can compare it to the fed for example, since California has a monster economy.

Fed is 3.7 trillion, with 325 million people. About 11.4 thousand a person.
https://www.foxbusiness.com/money/us-gdp-12-percent-deficit-3-trillion

California is looking at 54 billion with about 40 million people. 1350 bucks each.

So in comparison, Cali is doing great. Its not exactly a fair comparison because of how the fed works, but better than most anything else.

The numbers are big, but so are the economies. You aren't talking about a bank account.

Or maybe if they didn’t have to prop up every low performing red state they would have more money.

This system we have here won’t last much longer. The blue states paying for the rest of the country only to be slapped by them every step of the way. There will be a breaking point at some point in time.

Mitch McConell has really stoked the flames recently
lol

How is the smell of poo in the air? Does the nose get used to it? Can only imagine in the heat.
Never smelled poo. Don’t live in a shithole area. How’s that frozen tundra of yours? Is it sunny yet?

Back