Economy California budget deficit $54B

LoL. My family is from California. Has been forever. All of them agree it was great before 1965 when the invasion began.

Los Angeles used to be incredibly safe. Now it's a shit hole.

I am assuming you are on public assistance.

Lmao I can send you my YTD right now and I guarantee I make more than you and your family combined. I just don’t whine about illegals for all my problems. I’m not a snowflake

Lmao I can send you my YTD right now and I guarantee I make more than you and your family combined. I just don’t whine about illegals for all my problems. I’m not a snowflake
LoL. My family is from California. Has been forever. All of them agree it was great before 1965 when the invasion began.

Los Angeles used to be incredibly safe. Now it's a shit hole.

I am assuming you are on public assistance.

Oh it was great back when black people couldnt use the same bathroom as white people. Oh ya really great times.

Well an inferno from hell insenerated everything I knew. My dreams, plans, and future business vaporized in one day.

I get it you couldn’t make it here. If you don’t make at least 200 k in so cal you probably should leave.

I didn't want to go back. I know feel free from the financial abuse of California.

Enjoy it from your backyard, I hear you guys have 3 more months house arrest. I was just on a patio with my 3 best friends drinking today, its 21°c and sunny here. When I sober up a bit more I'm taking my motorcycle for a nice long ride.
Cool man. Glad you’re doing something with all that spare time you have now.

It's a 3 trillion dollar plus economy. That's not a lot tbh.

Beautiful 80 degree day today. Man it’s awesome to not live in a shithole 3rd world state.

That was pretty much the same temperature all across the midwest today. Not something we feel free to brag about though.

That was pretty much the same temperature all across the midwest today. Not something we feel free to brag about though.
Lmao @ the Midwest. They’re called flyover for a reason.

Constantly hearing how Cali funds the rest of the "shit hole" states. L O L.

Now do the United States Government deficit.

Lmao @ the Midwest. They’re called flyover for a reason.

I have never met anyone that cares about the whole “fly over states” comment. It’s simply meaningless and will probably remain that way.

I have never met anyone that cares about the whole “fly over states” comment. It’s simply meaningless and will probably remain that way.
I've never seen shit on the street but that doesn't stop the poor posters that wish they lived here from talking about it.

I've never seen shit on the street but that doesn't stop the poor posters that wish they lived here from talking about it.
Which posters “wish to live in California”?? That’s a bold claim.

Which posters “wish to live in California”?? That’s a bold claim.

Lol no one gives a fuck about your shit hole state. There’s a reason why average home price where I live is a million dollars. It’s simple supply and demand.

In your shit hole state homes are 150 k for a reason. No one wants to live there

Lol no one gives a fuck about your shit hole state. There’s a reason why average home price where I live is a million dollars. It’s simple supply and demand.

In your shit hole state homes are 150 k for a reason. No one wants to live there
When did I ever say I or anyone gave a shit about your OPINION about my state? When did I say I cared about who does and who “doesn’t” want to live here?
When did I ever say I gave a shit about housing prices in California?

You’re trying to force people to care about something that we really don’t. Not happening.

Last edited:
Good. Bankrupt this moronic state then buy up everything for pennies and exploit the locals.

Back