Cain Velasquez Admits He Purposely 'Slowed Down' vs. JDS

he better be able to push a faster pace then that for when the REEM comes in. cause if he does that he will end up knocked out. then again there isn't a pace you can push that the Reem can't withold for atleast 10 round. hes just that good. such a shaem talent like JDS and Cain had to be in the same division as this god amongst men.

Crock of bs saying he slowed it down... It was clear he gassed, and has a limited ground game.

Everyone at once was thinking RNC multiple times when JDS was on all fours.

Limited ground game? he fought a guy that was training takedown defense for months and black belt in bjj. Cain has elite wrestling/grappling.

he better be able to push a faster pace then that for when the REEM comes in. cause if he does that he will end up knocked out. then again there isn't a pace you can push that the Reem can't withold for atleast 10 round. hes just that good. such a shaem talent like JDS and Cain had to be in the same division as this god amongst men.[/QUOTE

Rofl... Reem will gas himself out like always.

he better be able to push a faster pace then that for when the REEM comes in. cause if he does that he will end up knocked out. then again there isn't a pace you can push that the Reem can't withold for atleast 10 round. hes just that good. such a shaem talent like JDS and Cain had to be in the same division as this god amongst men.

You've done some great work on Sherdog today, son.

It's just Cain being modest, probably. Even for the outstanding cardio he has at heavyweight, he can kinda gas in a five-round fight. Especially the high-tempo he had in the fight those first few rounds, relentlessly working for the takedown and never giving JDS any time to recover.

It was hard, you know? I know I hit him with a good shot. When we were down, it was hard. I really wanted to keep a lot of weight on him and keep him down, but also throw a lot of power in my punches. I couldn't get the amount of power I wanted to knock him out on the ground, it's very hard to do that. So, I tried to be smart, so once he recovered, I kind of slowed it down a bit and tried to take it back down.

A lot of people were like, "Take him down, take him down." It's not like that. If your opponent knows you're going to take him down right off the bat, then of course he's going to defend it. But if you throw stuff up top, throw punches and then got to the takedown, it's a set-up. It makes it so much easier for you.

Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jVvtsutoys

If that's true its a bad look for Cain. He's basically saying he was trying to get it to the ground the entire fight and failing.

lol slowed down... No brother his gas tank was running low. Hes body slowed down on its own dude

That's a load of heaping BS larger than cain's fat content.

He seems to be saying that he stuck to his plan knowing what'd occur.

I don't think any fighter EVER wants to "prolong" it to "punish" what is this some kind of low budget downgraded Kung Fu movie?

Is this Enter The Dragon where they gave thumbs up for Bolo to protract the mayhem?

Damn are you calling the HW champ of the world a lazy fat ass after the most high pressure, active 5 round HW fight ever..........and with more talent in the cage/ring than any HW fight since Fedor/Nog II (again if ever) ........Fuck You.

he's full of shit he should admit how he couldnt knock out a totally gased JDS

My boy? idc who won cause in the end Reem is going to beat either. Face it Cain has pillow hands and all he can do is dry hump for 5 rds

My boy? idc who won cause in the end Reem is going to beat either. Face it Cain has pillow hands and all he can do is dry hump for 5 rds

Damn so going from A to C ( as you have so eloquently done) Cain's "dry hump" of JDS < Overeems "Super aggressive balls out " performance v Werdum?

He coulld have. He just chose to spank your boy until the final bell. U mad brah?

WhichOneIsJDS_zps0c9e4acf.jpg

It's hard to tell with cain's ego down under TKO'd by JDS - from their first encounter.

He admits he gassed and just did what he had to do to win, why are you tryin to embellish with your asinine bullshit?

Lay off the reality altering substances, before you post.

Can i get an amen my bradas :)

See this is a classic example of racializing it.

He was feces pride in the first fight and now you pretend to overlook it just b/c he gets one?

Get over your warped ASSumption, "homz."

Would you say the same if he had lost? Are you now admitting that this is your way of compensating for 0 contributions in the world besides living in a pseudo petty MMA fight's image?

why do you keep posting that pic of jds and that cartoon character in every post?

Can i get an amen my bradas :)

AMEN!!

Also all the Androreem nuthuggers, who idolize a cheating, way, way over rated piece of BLEEP, start coming up with excuses cause your Cheating ass boy will get destroyed by both Cain or JDS.

Back