Elections Buttigieg Supporter FREAKS Out When She Finds Out He's Gay...

Doesn't seem like a Democrat voter at all. Weird.

Either way, it's low to be gloating about this.
Yeah. I didn't expect her to be wearing an Amy pin. But that just goes to show that even some democrats are misinformed and bigoted.

I feel like a large amount of people are not aware....Not because they are uninformed, but because it doesn't matter

Funny how that volunteer tries to rationalize abnormal sexual behaviour, especially when we’re dealing with a religious person.

Buttigieg's religiousness is strange. He's an unrepentant homosexual who believes (or pretends to believe) the Roman Catholic Church -- an institution that holds homosexuality as sinful -- is a, or rather the world's spiritual authority. There are plenty of denominations that don't consider homosexuality sinful. Why doesn't he join one of them? It's like the vast majority of Catholics in the West who use contraception.

Fake news. She clarified her views later:
"If he's a power top he gets my vote, if he's a bottom then I need my card back."
--Lady in acid washed denim

Fake news. She clarified her views later:
"If he's a power top he gets my vote, if he's a bottom then I need my card back."
--Lady in acid washed denim

makes sense

you don’t want your leader to be a bottom

I know very little about the guy other than he's gay. How does someone vote for him and not know this?

Meh. If homos want to satisfy their sexual needs in private, whatever. When this sickness is pushed onto children, that’s a major problem.

Not sure what’s confusing about this.

It seems the option is either

Islamic state where homosexuality is punishable by death

Or

Far left society where homosexuality is perfectly normalized

there’s nothing in between...

The sad thing is the average voter has the same amount of knowledge about their candidate that this lady does.

Buttigieg's religiousness is strange. He's an unrepentant homosexual who believes (or pretends to believe) the Roman Catholic Church -- an institution that holds homosexuality as sinful -- is a, or rather the world's spiritual authority. There are plenty of denominations that don't consider homosexuality sinful. Why doesn't he join one of them? It's like the vast majority of Catholics in the West who use contraception.

Trump is an unrepentant adulterer, yet he claims to be religious... also, neither of them have beards.

The other candidates should be pretty glad he is. I feel like if he were straight he'd be a primary wrecking ball right now.

I dont think he raised as much money as he had if he weren't . The other lesser known moderstes have been ignored he got a push from the left for diversity and a ton of money from big donors.

The Catholic Church is the religion of sinners.

Trump is an unrepentant adulterer, yet he claims to be religious... also, neither of them have beards.

It's one thing to do things your religion considers sin. It's another to affirm an institution as having doctrinal authority to delineate sins while acting as if something it says is sinful is not.

It seems the option is either

Islamic state where homosexuality is punishable by death

Or

Far left society where homosexuality is perfectly normalized

there’s nothing in between...

Lol. Yes, death penalty for gays is what was being discussed. Geesh....

No Meh.

You literally lived the meme in the same post, in back-to-back sentences and then drew a direct equivalence to thieves and rapists. You're the GOAT WR Sherdogger, bro. I agree re: children (major turnoff too) although that's been quickly usurped by gender identity ideology and the strongest resistance is "ironically" coming from cis LGB organizations and people.

There's not much you can do about people being open about it aside from re-criminalization, and things like pride parades are a pretty clear exercise of the 1st Amendment. So unless you want to roll that back? I think at least a few dozen of those people (out of thousands) could be arrested on exposure laws. I'd personally have any male walking around shirtless at more than 12% bf hanged in a public square on cultural code and ethics violations.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back