Elections Buttigieg Supporter FREAKS Out When She Finds Out He's Gay...

Its coming. "Only a homophobe wouldn't vote for him." Its part of the official democrat playbook.

Definitely wouldn't work considering people will already not vote for him on the sole account that he is a homo. It's the only reason old girl in the OP wanted her vote back. And since when are the Democrats some ultra pro-LGB party at the national level? They've done virtually nothing to advance gay rights for the last 50 years. The support they get is mostly based on just not flat out hating people like the Republicans and their base.

Definitely wouldn't work considering people will already not vote for him on the sole account that he is a homo. It's the only reason old girl in the OP wanted her vote back. And since when are the Democrats some ultra pro-LGB party at the national level? They've done virtually nothing to advance gay rights for the last 50 years. The support they get is mostly based on just not flat out hating people like the Republicans and their base.
I think he's a solid candidate myself. Not someone I would vote for, but I think he has a charisma.

I have been hearing about how gay this guy is for years - how do you support the guy and know nothing about them? Seems almost staged lol

Did you see the lady their talking to? I doubt she follows anything. She probably has an IQ below 80.

Demands to get her vote back and everything. I legit LOL for several minutes after seeing this. Textbook example of a low information voter.

<36>

Longer version of the interaction:

I lasted as far as her saying "I don't want anyone like that in the white house" Had to tap out to same my monitor from becoming an innocent victim.

I hate people sometimes.

I think he's a solid candidate myself. Not someone I would vote for, but I think he has a charisma.

Just to follow-up...
Since June 2003, sexual activity between consenting adults and of the same sex has been legal nationwide, pursuant to the U.S. Supreme Court ruling in Lawrence v. Texas. As of June 26, 2015, all states license and recognize marriage between same-sex couples as a result of the Supreme Court decision in Obergefell v. Hodges.

Adoption of children by same-sex married couples is legal nationwide, since June 2015, following the Supreme Court's decision in Obergefell v. Hodges. The Don't Ask, Don't Tell Repeal Act of 2010 permitted lesbians, gays, and bisexuals to serve openly in the US armed forces.

United States federal law does not include protections against discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation. This leaves residents in a majority of states unprotected against discrimination in employment, housing, and private or public services. Such protections are considered by the United States Congress under the Equality Act.

DADT was originally instituted by the Clinton Administration so that kind of cancels out. DOMA was another piece of legislation during the 1990s that was clearly supported by the majority of Democrats and passed the Senate 84-16.

Most gay people aren't stupid enough to think the Democrats actually give a fuck about them or their rights. The Equality Act would've been nice when Dems held the Presidency, Senate and House but wasn't introduced until they'd lost both of the latter.

I guess it's a good thing we're at least virtually the highest earning subdemo in the country. <45>

"Well I've never heard it."

Stopped right there.
I lasted as far as her saying "I don't want anyone like that in the white house" Had to tap out to same my monitor from becoming an innocent victim. I hate people sometimes.

You guys are crazy. There is absolutely nothing noteworthy or out of the ordinary about the exchange, that low info (Dem) voter or her views. You're both Canadians though and America is a different animal. Canada was legalizing S/S marriage around the same time people were barely allowed to legally fuck in all 50 states and it took a Supreme Court ruling to strike down 30% of the country that refused to budge. They still vote to keep toothless criminalization laws on the books in the South.

Canada / United States

Consensual Sex: 1969 / 2003
Marriage: 2005 / 2015
Adoption: 1996 / 2015
Military: 1992 / 2011
Protected Class: 1996 / It Isn't

You guys are crazy. There is absolutely nothing noteworthy or out of the ordinary about the exchange, that low info (Dem) voter or her views. You're both Canadians though and America is a different animal. Canada was legalizing S/S marriage around the same time people were barely allowed to legally fuck in all 50 states and it took a Supreme Court ruling to strike down 30% of the country that refused to budge. They still vote to keep toothless criminalization laws on the books in the South.

Canada / United States

Consensual Sex: 1969 / 2003
Marriage: 2005 / 2015
Adoption: 1996 / 2015
Military: 1992 / 2011
Protected Class: 1996 / It Isn't
How's this?

Im a bit of a caveman who was born in a country that someone said was as harsh on homosexuality as Russia and Irish lives in the woods. I'm pretty sure he's part bigfoot. I bet he climbs the fuck out of trees too. Let's test that theory. Gunigugu Irish. If he comes a running we'll know for sure.

If the two of us dgaf about homosexuality then nobody else should, because we should be setting awfully low standards according to many.

That Delirious reference might be from before your time. :D

Last edited:
"Well I've never heard it."

Stopped right there. Says volumes about how uninformed the general population is. Fucking disgrace that you can waste a privilege that billions of people would kill for by being so superficial or ignorant. Shove your Bible up your ass in order to leave more time to be acquainted with the person you want in the most influential position on the planet you disgrace to democracy.
What's even worse, is that her first pick was Amy Klobuchar. So since her candidate lost, she was willing to throw her vote towards someone she had absolutely no idea about, just because he was on the same side. It wasn't until she realized he was gay that she changed her mind.

Still, it's pretty funny to see an old redneck mamaduke be an Amy democrat...

Kinda like a minority Trump supporter? Books, covers, etc..
giphy.gif

Back