Elections Buttigieg Supporter FREAKS Out When She Finds Out He's Gay...

Hollywood Jack

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Demands to get her vote back and everything. I legit LOL for several minutes after seeing this. Textbook example of a low information voter.

<36>

Longer version of the interaction:

Last edited:
The other candidates should be pretty glad he is. I feel like if he were straight he'd be a primary wrecking ball right now.

The other candidates should be pretty glad he is. I feel like if he were straight he'd be a primary wrecking ball right now.
Yeah, he'd be harder to beat. I think he's been smart not to mention it so much. Apparently there are idiots out there who don't even know, LOL.

Eh, why is that? He'd still be just another empty suit with above average rhetoric. His 'voice of reason' schtick is off the mark. Voters care about inequality, healthcare, jobs, the environment, ending the wars - issues for which he isn't particularly strong..

What did she expect? His name is Peter Butt Guy for crying out loud.

Wtf, 9minute video and no time stamp..
It's a pain in the fucking ass to timestamp on the app/mobile. But they play the clip almost immediately anyway, so...

PS - The clip starts at 0:35 if you can't make it that long through the setup. :D

Eh, why is that? He'd still be just another empty suit with above average rhetoric. His 'voice of reason' schtick is off the mark. Voters care about inequality, healthcare, jobs, the environment, ending the wars - issues for which he isn't particularly strong..
I think a lot of people aren't going to vote for him because they think a gay guy won't get any of the disenfranchised Republicans during the general. I'm not saying he's a great candidate, but his approach seems to be netting results.

#MidwestBless
I think a lot of people aren't going to vote for him because they think a gay guy won't get any of the disenfranchised Republicans during the general.

Get none of the racial/ethnic minorities in the primaries.

CNN Headline:

Buttigieg supporters are deplorable bigots.

Adam and Steve, Madam and Eve, I honestly do not care.

What are your principles? What is your plan, should you assume the Presidency? Who will you surround yourself with to aid in the execution of your plans for the country for the duration of your term?

I can understand where some might not want a person who is culturally the opposite of them representing them, but I, personally, put that low on my list of priorities.

Wish we had more than Coke vs Pepsi to choose from, in America. Diet versions don't cut it, either.

Said it before, and I'll keep saying it: Obama and Trump were elected because they represented a change in the status quo, after decades of Bush/Clinton rule.

The first Candidate that finds a way to cross political lines and unify Americans of all races and classes will find success. I pray this Unicorn comes within my lifetime, but I doubt it. Sad.

Wtf, 9minute video and no time stamp..
It's a pain in the fucking ass to timestamp on the app/mobile. But they play the clip almost immediately anyway, so...

PS - The clip starts at 0:35 if you can't make it that long through the setup. :D

You should replace the OP with this. It's only 2+ minutes and actually shows the full incident where the precinct captain (poor lady) mentions that she's also a Christian. I couldn't watch the TYT clip long enough to see if they did.

Back