Elections Buttigieg Supporter FREAKS Out When She Finds Out He's Gay...

Meh. If homos want to satisfy their sexual needs in private, whatever. When this sickness is pushed onto children, that’s a major problem.

Not sure what’s confusing about this.
People don’t want to have to hide who they are in order to be accepted in society.

Not sure what’s confusing about that.

Pushing any sexuality on kids is disgusting, right?
I dont think I'd call that a freak out. She calmly stated why she believed what she believed. It was a good opportunity for both of them to explain their position. I think we need more of those types of conversations, not less, no?
yeah I agree with you here.

What’s interesting to me is that it became apparent this woman wouldn’t vote for anyone with different religious thinking than her. That’s her prerogative, and it’s fine, but I’ve never even had a chance to vote for a president of the same religion I am. It never even crossed my mind to consider religion important in a candidate; it’s just not an option.
No Meh.

You literally lived the meme in the same post, in back-to-back sentences and then drew a direct equivalence to thieves and rapists. You're the GOAT WR Sherdogger, bro. I agree re: children (major turnoff too) although that's been quickly usurped by gender identity ideology and the strongest resistance is "ironically" coming from cis LGB organizations and people.

There's not much you can do about people being open about it aside from re-criminalization, and things like pride parades are a pretty clear exercise of the 1st Amendment. So unless you want to roll that back? I think at least a few dozen of those people (out of thousands) could be arrested on exposure laws. I'd personally have any male walking around shirtless at more than 12% bf hanged in a public square on cultural code and ethics violations.
12%? Bro I look amazing at 20%. PM incoming...

I gotta wonder why a "Pete supporter" is wearing Amy buttons...?

I dont think he raised as much money as he had if he weren't . The other lesser known moderstes have been ignored he got a push from the left for diversity and a ton of money from big donors.
It's entirely possible for something to benefit him in some ways and not others, I just don't get the sense that his support is coming because he's gay, but in spite of it. Even his supporters must know it's going to hurt him in the general.

It's entirely possible for something to benefit him in some ways and not others, I just don't get the sense that his support is coming because he's gay, but in spite of it. Even his supporters must know it's going to hurt him in the general.

Among the voting public in the general its a negative. In fundraising from big DNC donors and media hype it's been a positive. IMHO

The narrative on here that it's some kind of social mobility enabler is a total joke; not even a protected class in the US. In the real world – outside of the corporate / social media (misrepresentation) bubble – it's still heavily socioculturally stigmatized regardless of any extremely recent changes to legislative framework, and particularly among racial and ethnic minority groups.

Well on another note....that’s the dirty little secret Dems want to hide among minorities. They aren’t voting for anyone on the down low

Also obligatory:

YjCjvUh.jpg

Is he really gay or fake gay?

I need some hard evidence that he is in fact gay before he gets my support. Otherwise I’ll just assume it’s pandering.

No Meh.

You literally lived the meme in the same post, in back-to-back sentences and then drew a direct equivalence to thieves and rapists. You're the GOAT WR Sherdogger, bro. I agree re: children (major turnoff too) although that's been quickly usurped by gender identity ideology and the strongest resistance is "ironically" coming from cis LGB organizations and people.

There's not much you can do about people being open about it aside from re-criminalization, and things like pride parades are a pretty clear exercise of the 1st Amendment. So unless you want to roll that back? I think at least a few dozen of those people (out of thousands) could be arrested on exposure laws. I'd personally have any male walking around shirtless at more than 12% bf hanged in a public square on cultural code and ethics violations.

12%?!

<{cum@me}>

Oh really?

[<cena1}<{ohyeah}><{jackyeah}>

well him making out with his “husband” won’t suffice. Lots of straight dudes makes out with there friends. I need to see some dick penetrating and swallowing of each other’s loads followed by a nice comforting spoon session to prove he is indeed a loving homosexual.

well him making out with his “husband” won’t suffice. Lots of straight dudes makes out with there friends. I need to see some dick penetrating and swallowing of each other’s loads followed by a nice comforting spoon session to prove he is indeed a loving homosexual.

<escalate99>

I know very little about the guy other than he's gay. How does someone vote for him and not know this?
I saw the vid last night so might be wrong but I think she had a Klobuchar pin, probably went to Pete in a realignment after she wasn't viable, so not actually a Pete supporter as such.

Does he claim he is a christian?
I do get sick of some other people who say they're christian and then say they're ok with homosexuality and abortion, like so many so-called christians do.
If a person actually believes in this superbeing named Yahweh, then it's plain to see he's not keen about homosexuality.
I'm an atheist and have no problems with gays and their lifestyle, btw.

I have been hearing about how gay this guy is for years - how do you support the guy and know nothing about them? Seems almost staged lol
As far as I can tell it's a combination of:

1. Low information voter
2. Low IQ
3. She's wearing an Amy Klobuchar pin on her top. The way the Iowa Caucus works is that candidates who are pegged to come in under 15% have their supporters caucus for candidates with similar views. So she just went along with other Klobuchar supporters who were caucusing for Buttigieg without really knowing much about him

Back