Burgos KOd 5 seconds after blow landed, y'all can STFU about Pinheiro "acting" after upkick

Anti-intellectualism and rudeness are the new "humble, polite and confident".
Yes, because going with medical science instead of gut feeling is anti-intellectual, and accusing someone who got KOd when easily winning a match of faking for..... well, no one making the accusation has been able to actually put into words why she'd do that, is not at all rude.

You sound upset.

I have one simple solution to see who is milking it and who is truthful:
Just have the ref blast them in the face 3 times to see how they respond. Burgos wouldn't even flinch as evident by the subsequent 2 shots from Barboza.
If they flinch, they are still aware, deduct a point and restart the fight.
It's only fair.

Not even a little. Though, when people get called out on saying stupid nonsense, they seem pretty quick to deflect with "you seem emotional."

I'm sure that doesn't apply to you at all, though.

Thanks.

I usually only watch top of the food chain WMMA fights.

I missed this one, I'll have to take a look what happened.
That was pretty much the only thing of note in the fight, unless you just want to watch to confirm what's been said or make your own judgement about how the fight played out to that point. Pinheiro pretty much did whatever she wanted to Markos up to that point.

I’m gonna wait to hear the viewpoint of Dr Drew

So many people with so little fight experience...lol

Hadn't seen the Markos upkick. Can't really compare the two.

Never heard of her before that fight. But stupid is stupid, and Sherdog is nothing, if not stupid.

Maybe you think someone needs to be passionate about pointing out stupidity, like I did with your post, but there was nothing that emotional about it. All caps are for emphasis, because stupid people tend to miss the point.

You are way too invested in this random fight no one cares about.

Burgos is a quitter sissy, that's all there really is to it. Look at how scared he was lmao

I found another angle of Pinheiro on the ground after the kick. This is pretty definitive...

giphy.gif

Everyone who decided to give themselves and armchair MD in neurology after Markos was DQd please STFU, forever, about medical stuff. PLEASE!

I'm sure I've seen NFL players have delayed reactions like these.

if you have the sense that god gave geese you wouldnt need a youtube md to tell you burgos got cracked and that girl milked it.

Back